The Latest Platinum Wedding Bands for Forever Wear

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are some fabulous designs in this one and the photos aren't bad so we can get a good look at these, and there are quite a few I like. The plain unadorned band in the second shot is lovely, and I love the design of the ring under it which reminded me of a belt buckle, so I was a bit disappointed when I got to one named a double buckle that looks nothing like a buckle. :lol:

My favorite of all the designs is the Signed wedding band because I like the way the diamonds in the middle look like they're on a ribbon threaded through the ring, so that's my favorite. Check these out and see what you think of them. 8-)

By Brittany Siminitz | November 15, 2023

"Plenty of jewelers will sing the praises of platinum for engagement rings, and the same goes for wedding bands as well.

Its bright white aesthetic helps diamonds to really pop. The metal is durable—not requiring much aftercare (e.g., rhodium plating for white gold)—and its good, hefty weight bears a physical significance that matches its symbolic one.

Even for those getting engaged in yellow gold, platinum is a worthy option. It holds up well next to warm tones, and should there come a time when one wants to wear only a wedding band (for practical or style reasons), a solid platinum band can stand on its own beautifully, whether in diamonds, gemstones, or plain.

For retailers, making platinum a prominent offering in their stores—particularly in a category such as wedding rings, which take the brunt of everyday wear—means providing a reliable option that will stand the test of time and look darn good doing it.

These are some of the latest platinum wedding bands worthy of stocking. While many engagements will happen over the holiday season, beefing up the selection for the new year will ensure a retailer is ready for anything come 2024.

Olive branch wedding band in platinum, £900 ($1,110); Michelle Oh

Ring in platinum with diamonds, $12,250; Walters Faith

Ring in platinum with 3.1 cts. t.w. oval diamonds, $18,000; Cicada

DB classic eternity band in platinum with 1.96 cts. t.w. diamonds, $9,550; De Beers

Classic Crescent RoyalT geometric wedding band in platinum with 5.22 cts. t.w. diamonds, $19,990; Tacori

Signed wedding band in platinum with diamonds, $9,200; Fred Leighton

Double buckle ring in platinum with 2.2 cts. t.w. diamonds, $17,660; Retrouvaí

Signature halo wedding band in platinum with 0.65 ct. t.w. diamonds, $9,275; Uneek

Eternity band in platinum with 19.67 cts. t.w. emerald-cut diamonds, price on request; Rahaminov

Wide band in platinum with diamonds, $ ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ing-bands/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)