Swarovski Reimagines Its Stores With Colors That Honor The Crystal

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I've loved Swarovski crystals since I was a kid and used to buy them and metal settings to glue them into, and their color-blocking idea may translate well in real life, but in photos I think it's an epic fail since the green or white swallows the crystals they're trying to sell in a sea of color that leaves the jewels indistinguishable from the background colors. Is it just me or does it strike you as a hokey idea that doesn't really work. :?

By Karen Dybis | December 23, 2022

"Swarovski is reimagining its retail landscape as one filled with vivid color transformations that highlight its creativity and playful jewelry, giving its clients physical spaces to explore what’s new and learn more about the venerable luxury brand.

With multiple locations going through dramatic renovations, Swarovski has been thinking big about its brand and retail stores for more than a year, company officials say. The brand says it wants this “new retail landscape” to serve as a look into Swarovski’s new vision—a realm where science and magic coexist.

Although the brand has not yet revealed its 2023 retail store plans, these examples of how it is thinking about its spaces and coming up with new and exciting themes for clients highlight how Swarovski is going for bold looks and fresh ideas.

For example, its Boston location “pays homage to the shimmering beauty of crystal, reflecting the uniquely captivating charm of the city itself,” the brand says.

Its updated retail stores highlight the science and magic of crystals, which are central to Swarovski as a brand.

There are mesmerizing metallic finishes and fluted glass combined with chrome and silk touches throughout. Guests are welcomed into a sensorial retail space to discover an array of crystal treasures, which are so symbolic of the brand.

Swarovski wants clients to notice its lively colors—all of which reflect its signature new brand hues. Different areas in the stores are color-blocked in vibrant green, blue, pink, and yellow. With a myriad of octagons adorning the walls, Swarovski creates a display of product and pattern, just like a crystal itself.

In a brand statement to JCK, Swarovski says: “Color plays an important role in helping people recognize our brand. The Swarovski store in Prudential Center [Boston] is green, which is known as a calm color, represents the natural world. The basis of where our product comes from.”

Another example is its ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ts-stores/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)