Huge HI and thanks

Write a few lines about who you are and where your from here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

gemmheart

Huge HI and thanks

Post by gemmheart »

My dearest friend Pink Diamond has just told me the news and history of this site. At the moment, only she knows what a Godsend it is to me especially today. We go back many years to happier times when we were learning together. Due to health reasons, I've never made it beyond hobby level, but I can't express how VERY VERY proud I am of Pink Diamond. Huge congratulations my sweet friend, you deserve this more than anyone I can think of.

I'm going through some really horrendous stuff rigth now, and I'm not in a position to be positive, or promising regular input. Today, Pink Diamond and this warm community of opalholicsanonymous are a life line to me. Overtime, as I'm able I hope I'll be bale to share much more, and participate in the fun, knowledgable site I know Pink Diamond will make this.

To anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of knowing my dear friend before, believe me - you are in for a treat. Pink Diamond is a very classy, clever lady, but still her heart should have a zip-code all of it's own, it's so huge and warm. So, I'm just going to rest my weary head on the huge heart and start healing. Love you sweetie.

Love gemmheart and grace (my adorable rescue greyhound - we're never apart so I always sign off from post including grace, because she been right beside me loving, encourage and sometimes even typing. And yep, I blame all my typo's on her:)
PinkDiamond

Re: Huge HI and thanks

Post by PinkDiamond »

Warmest welcome to our new home, gemmheart. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to have you join us, and am so touched by your words it brought tears to my eyes; happy tears because I'm so happy we're together on the same forum again after all these years.

My dear friend is in Scotland, and we have lost touch a few times over the years, but the Lord has always gotten us back in touch somehow, and she is one of my most treasured friends so I'm over the moon to have her here. Welcome gemmheart!! :D
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Hi gemmheart,
So glad to have you on our new site!

Reading what you have said it makes me feel SO good to know I'm helping someone out by creating this site.
If there's anything I can do, lemme know :)

Your right about Pink, she's helped me out personally immensely, and I have the utmost respect and trust in her, without her, this site would not exist, it's really HER site!!

She deserves all the credit, that's for sure.

Looking forward to your contribution to the site, hope you love it here, God bless and take care!!
Chris :)
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Hehe, we posted at the same time Pink, you beat me by like 10 seconds...lol.
gemmheart

Post by gemmheart »

Thanks guys for such a lovely warm welcome. Pink, you're right - being back together on the same forum is awesome. Some day soon, I'm gonna share some of our crazy funny times together - not just to give everyone else a hoot, but to enjoy them again myself, hope you will too :)

opalcreations it's lovely to meet you, and thank you for such kind, touching words. You know, I've learned over the years that sometimes you can be the greatest help to someone, just by being yourself, rather than going on some big crusade. Of course, that only applies when you're a beautiful, warm, caring person, and you obviously are. So thank you for reaching out to a complete stranger like me, and making me welcome, and healing a very raw pain.

I think with Pink Diamond (Pinkie - hehe) and opalcreations as moderators, this is going to be one MEGA special site.

Love gemmheart and grace xxx
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Yes, Chris is a beautiful soul, as are all who have been personally invited here by us, and those who members we love have invited to join, and we couldn't ask for a finer group of people. :!: :D

I hope we'll get to see pics of Grace either in this thread or in Critter Corner. I know she's special, and your best friend is our best friend so tell her to smile for the camera and let the world know how fantastic she is. :mrgreen:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
gingerkid

Post by gingerkid »

Hi, gemheart, it is good to meet you!! :)

Agree that Pink is a blessing! :)
~ Jan ~

"...you gotta know your ABC's...
Always. Be. Cool." 8-)
- Boyd Crowder