Hillary Who???????

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

m76steve

Hillary Who???????

Post by m76steve »

What a christmas present for the country, PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8-)
opalcreations

Re: Hillary Who???????

Post by opalcreations »

All I can say is "YIKES".
:)
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Well see how this changes Obamas pardon list in a couple months; Where the party wants to focus their favors and attention on his way out the door. Plenty of "Political" prisoners to let out if he wanted to.
More money was bet on Trump in Britain than was wagered on the Brexit. Today is a sad day to be a bookie unless a whole lot of people were going to settle for horrible odds just to make some money on the more likely bet.
Exciting to actually see change happen. Praying it is for the best knowing there is a lot of work ahead for the country to remake both parties it looks like. Most of my family disapproved of him and were going to accept the ethically crippled candidate. The numbers of who supported him cut right into the traditional Democratic base, and Republican too. Its a brave new world wearing the same of shackles. Lets hope the bull breaks a way out of the China shop without bringing it down. Glad to see my choice in the primary kept his senate seat.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Quite frankly, I am relieved that we didn't end up with a Constitutional crisis with her under investigation for various crimes, because if she was arrested and convicted we would have no precedent to move forward, and the current administration would remain. It was historic; it was our Brexit; it was the People saying open borders and globalism doesn't trump national sovereignty. Pun intended. :lol:

I honestly believe that as the crimes are exposed, and the pay-to-play goings on finally makes it to the lamestream media, everyone will be glad that we dodged that Constitutional crisis bullet because that would have thrown us into a state of chaos.

God Bless America. We will need it as we move forward. ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
jakesrocks

Post by jakesrocks »

The queen has fallen from her throne. Her crown lays tarnished in the mud of her own creation. :twisted:
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

I'll just say how sorry I am that those were the 2 you had to choose from.
jakesrocks

Post by jakesrocks »

LOL Lydia, we'll survive. You folks in Canada are, & look what you have for a PM. :lol:
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

I know. You have to live with the results - whatever they may be.
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

What we like best about Trump is he's not a politician, and not part of the establishment that has given us a bleeding border where God only knows how many terrorists have freely entered, while the current administration ties the hands of the Border Patrol because he invited them in. It's the people who have to pay for them, while getting nothing but higher taxes, and less of the benefits they actually paid into their whole working career; plus we've got more people on the gov't teat than ever before in history, something like 1/3 of the population, while he unlawfully hands billions to Iran.

It couldn't go on, and it was said that if the Republicans didn't win this time, there would be no next time since we'd lose our national sovereignty, with open borders as the North American Union, and laws paralleling those of the EU, from which Britain recently fled, if they can actually get out of it. That remains to be seen. At least the final nail in our coffin hadn't hit yet and we were able to pull our collective asses out of the fire, and have a chance to restore America as it once was; one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

This is it. Our last chance to regain the admiration of the world, instead of the disdain we've been viewed with over the past 2+ decades.

With much hope, and thankfulness that the Lord has made the 'impossible' possible, I for one am once again proud to be an American. Let's not screw it up this time. :)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

This will have a major effect on the Supreme Court by not appointing more judges who want to legislate instead of rule on law. Its showtime and putting off problems never made them smaller or go away. If mankind's lucky we'll still be kicking when the magnetic field and the sun are done with us in the next century. These are cataclysmic times not just politics as normal.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"