Swiss Brand Loev Wraps You Up In Lab-Grown Diamonds

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Outside of the enameled ones, which are good-looking in their own right, I like the basic design they use and think they're all pretty nice. I like the first one best though, so I'm leaving the others in the lineup for you to see via the link. ;)

By Brittany Siminitz | October 21, 2022

"If there was once any question whether lab-grown diamonds would have an impact on the industry, well, we have our answer.

Aside from a recent report that lab-grown diamonds now reportedly make up around 10% of U.S. diamond engagement ring sales, one needn’t look much further than the market’s offerings: While a throng of current brands and designers have recently debuted lab-grown collections (some making the switch to solely lab-grown), others are fresh to the scene, making their debut not only as modern jewelers, but also as specifically lab-grown diamond jewelers.

One such addition is Switzerland’s Loev, a company just launched in 2022. “Inspired by the glamour of vintage jewels and admiration for bolder silhouettes, Loev’s house style explores past and present and enjoys challenging notions of femininity and masculinity in their unisex collection—a nod to modern icons of empowerment,” reads the brand’s statement. ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -diamonds/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)