Because opal just makes you feel good

For those of you who've been involved with opals and gemstones for many years, here you can chat with your peers.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are beautiful, but the only one I'm showing you is my favorite. :)

Mood-Transforming Opal Rings
Brittany Siminitz | October 21, 2016

"When things feel like they’ve gotten really bad, it’s important to look to the good things in life. Lately it feels like we might just have to search a little harder, but the good things are out there. Given the general atmosphere in the world/on your Facebook feed/in the news lately, it might seem superficial—it might even be superficial—for me to talk about jewelry, but the thing is, its impact on a person’s mind-set can be real. There are things in this world that have mood-changing powers: a hug from someone you love, your favorite song, cats on YouTube. In the gemstone world, no other stone summons that power quite like opal does. Perhaps it’s due to its mesmerizing colors, how it seems to contain a universe of its own. Perhaps it’s because it’s just so well-revered that designers know how to craft settings that make it dance just so. But I ask you: How can you not look at these, and for a moment, not feel really, really good? It’s escapism, jewelry style. ... "
http://www.jckonline.com/blogs/your-mar ... -306540353
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Nili

Re: Because opal just makes you feel good

Post by Nili »

10000% corect , sometimes i look to a lovly sky a sunset , sound of raindrop my cat :) porrrring , and some times just looking at an opal , for that split sec were the colors change and dance , and no matter how many times i have looked at it , my mood changes to the better .. prhapes it's knowing you have in your hand something no one has ( cus all opals are difrent ) i dont think it's escapism it's more like swiching something in your head from the negetiv to something spcial , natural , something you love , insted of seeing / listning / feeling all the negetiv coming from outside you find a positiv in your hands