Vrai, Brides Magazine Partner on Lab-Grown Diamond Collection

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This craze of wanting synthetics in bridal jewelry disturbs me since those rings are meaningful, and it seems like lab-grown stones just aren't as meaningful as natural diamonds, but hey, to each his own. I just hope they're being warned about the loss they will incur if they ever want to sell them since lab-growns have little to no resale value, which makes me think there are going to be a lot of people who will regret that decision in the long run. Like I said, to each his own, but I caution people to think twice before deciding on lab-grown diamonds for their bridal jewelry. The only plus side I can see is they're cheaper than naturals, which at the time may seem like a good thing, but in the long run won't give them as much satisfaction as naturals would. ;)

Fine jewelry brand Vrai has partnered with Brides on a new collection of lab-grown diamond bridal jewelry, marking the publication’s first jewelry collaboration in its 88-year history.

"Los Angeles—Fine jewelry brand Vrai has partnered with wedding publication Brides on a collection of lab-grown diamond bridal jewelry.

The partnership marks Brides’ first jewelry collaboration in its 88-year history.

The jewels in the 14-piece collection are designed with everyday elegance in mind and meant to be worn on the big day and beyond, or to gift to the wedding party.

Crafted in 14-karat gold and set with lab-grown diamonds, the collection includes four engagement rings and a unisex wedding band, four pairs of earrings, two bracelets, and three necklaces.

Mixed diamond shapes and hidden details are hallmarks of the collection, which features classic staples like tennis bracelets and studs to statement pieces like drop earrings and a lariat necklace.

“Our readers have taken a strong interest in lab-grown diamond engagement rings, so as we were discussing collaborations, we wanted to work with a brand that keeps sustainability at the forefront of everything they do,” said Gabriella Rello Duffy, editorial director of Brides.

Vrai touts its commitment to sustainable practices and a vertically integrated supply chain to ensure transparency.

The company’s website says its diamonds are created in a zero-emission foundry in the Pacific Northwest using 100 percent hydropower from the Columbia River.

“Our collaboration with Brides was a natural fit, combining their insight on weddings with our expertise in diamond jewelry design, to provide a collection that is incredibly beautiful, sustainable and can be passed down through generations,” said Vrai President Mona Akhavi.

“We created a collection that fits into the way consumers are shopping and gifting around their special day that also aligns with their values.”

The jewelry packaging is made of recyclable, compostable and reusable materials while the shipping boxes are created from recycled cardboard. The molded trays that hold each jewelry box are made from compressed sugarcane pulp, said Vrai.

The collection, available on ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... collection
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)