Beretta Introduces American Defender Program

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Beretta Introduces American Defender Program

Post by SwordfishMining »

Beretta American Defender Program Offers Discounts for First Responders.
In appreciation of First Responders and Military Personnel, Beretta USA announces that it has launched its Beretta American Defender Program. This program offers special pricing to assist qualified individuals in the purchase of their individual firearms. The program provides discounted pricing on select Beretta, Tikka, and also Sako firearms via the Beretta Law Enforcement Dealer network.

Who is Eligible for the Beretta American Defender Program?

The Beretta American Defender Program is available to the following qualified groups of individuals:

All sworn Law Enforcement Officers (including city, county, and state)
All Federal Law Enforcement Officers, all Corrections Officers (including Parole and Probation Officers)
All retired Law Enforcement Officers with retired credentials
State-licensed Security Company Officers
State-licensed Paramedics and EMTs
Fire Fighters (including volunteers)
Court Judges
District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
Active U.S. Military personnel – all branches
Retired U.S. Military personnel – all branches

Beretta USA Salutes First Responders Across the Country

“We want to thank these first responders and military members for their service to our country with this special program available only through the Beretta Law Enforcement dealer network. On our website, they can now review our product offerings, find their closest LE Dealer, and also contact them for pricing and availability.”
Gabriele de Plano, Vice President of BDT Marketing

What Firearms are Available under the Beretta American Defender Program?

The American Defender program includes various products from Beretta, Sako, and Tikka. Ranging from the newly launched APX A1 to the M9A4 and 92X RDO pistol families, Tikka TACT A1 rifle, and 1301 Tactical shotgun. Qualified individuals can sign up on the Beretta website. They’ll be notified about the latest program news and new product launches.

“We are also excited to have added the new Beretta APX A1 9mm pistol to the American Defender product list, making our latest generation striker-fired pistol available to these professionals. The APX A1 features the reliability, accuracy, and quality Beretta firearms are known for, including a world-class trigger and a red dot optic-ready slide, making this a top candidate for Agency service pistol adoption.”
Stefano Itri, Vice President of BDT Sales

Editor’s Notes

The American Defender program is a smart move. It’s similar to existing programs like the long-standing Glock Blue Label program, or for example the new Springfield Armory Firstline program. If there’s anything my experience working in retail firearms taught me, it’s that first responders and military personnel buy a lot of guns. Additionally, there’s nothing they love more than a good discount. However, there’s one slight hiccup in Beretta’s program. Of course, as stated on their website, you have to purchase the gun from a Beretta Law Enforcement Dealer.

No big deal, right? But, unfortunately it might be. Firstly, while using Beretta’s tool on their website to look for authorized LE dealers, I found one in the entire state of South Carolina. Other states also had a small number. For example, Indiana had two. Texas, the number one gun buying state had 5. Florida, the number two gun buying state had 6. Of course, that’s not a total deal killer, it’s just frustrating if you don’t happen to live near one of those dealers.

However, on the balance it’s still an excellent program. Anything that supports .mil, LE, and other first responders is a good thing in my opinion. Additionally, the Beretta program is very simple to navigate. Find the gun you want, go to a Beretta LE dealer, show your credentials, and get your discount. Pretty easy! I’m all for it. – Caleb
https://www.tactical-life.com/lifestyle ... 9Uu3XAY%3D
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"