Youtube?

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

Rockranger

Re: Youtube?

Post by Rockranger »

Chris, did you try to copy the one from the other forum site? And paste into this one.
That may work also?
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

I don't have admin access to the other site, it's not mine.
:(
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

Anyone else having problems with putting up a photo or 2 :?:
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

If you are having trouble uploading pics, you're likely missing the final step. When you find your pic and upload it, it takes a few seconds to upload to the site, and when it's finished it will either give you a prompt to place it in your post, or a yellow triangle might be next to it if the upload failed.

Assuming it uploads correctly, the insert prompt will appear next to the upload function you used. Put your cursor where you want the pic to appear, click to insert it into the post, and voila, the code will appear where your cursor is.

Hope that helps everyone who's having trouble with pics. This program is different enough from the old one that it takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you do it you won't have any more problems with the process. ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

The reply page doesn't have an upload img box. :?
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

No, it doesn't, but below the reply you'll see a tab called attachments next to the options tab for each thread. Just click it and the prompt will appear to search for the pic. Click the one you want and the system will upload it, which takes a few seconds and then another prompt will appear next to the upload one to insert it into the post. Click where you want it to land in the post imediately before inserting and it will fall wherever your cursor is. Hope that helps. ;)
PinkDiamond

SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Don't expect me to be in a hurry. The Rockhound Connection just removed me on FB and I have to assume all my content about opals posted to the group and especially about others opals is gone. If some dopealope deletes my information for everyone he might as well have robbed everyone. Shallow minds do not think past their own skin. If anybody needs me they know where I live.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

:shock: WTH?? Why would they do that to you??! ...and to remove your posts is just plain mean, and uncalled for. That's awful, and I'm glad you named them so we know to steer clear of people like that. I'm always stunned at forums and sites who ban people for nothing, and I can't imagine that you did anything so wrong to deserve that, so it's just unfathomable to me why some sites are so mean and nasty. I'm always so sorry to hear of these oustings that some anal site owners have no qualms about doing to people suddenly. :o

You'd have to be foul mouthed and attacking people personally to be banned here, and you're not like that so don't worry about them and just hang out here with people who are friendly and know how to treat others fairly. ;)
PinkDiamond

Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Wow, am I ever glad I stumbled into the right forum back when I did. I can't believe some of the stories of other groups. Sorry to hear that John, but we're here for you!
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Testing youtube embed :)