Conservationist Stumbles on 180-Million-Year-Old Ocean Reptile ‘Ichthyosaur’ on Bottom of Lagoon in Rutland, UK

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Conservationist Stumbles on 180-Million-Year-Old Ocean Reptile ‘Ichthyosaur’ on Bottom of Lagoon in Rutland, UK

Post by PinkDiamond »

The Epoch Times doesn't let you post their stuff, so I'm just going to give you the title and the lead pic. I once tried to contact them to request posting an article here for you, but never got a reply, so use the link to see the full story with other photos of the excavation site where this 'sea dragon' was unearthed. Since The Epoch Times has both free and subscription articles and I'm not sure which this is, I hope you can read the whole thing and see the photos since it's a remarkable find. If you can't see it but want to read the story, PM your email address to me since they offer to give me a link so a few of you, I think 5, can read it if it's a subscription article. If it doesn't work for you we'll just have to search and find one that will allow you to see the fossil without being a subscriber. The dimensions of this ichthyosaur will definitely impress you, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to meet up with one of these creatures in the ocean any more than I would. Yikes! 8-)

(Courtesy of Anglian Water Services Limited)

BY Michael Wing TIMEFebruary 7, 2022

"The routine draining of a lagoon in Britain exposed the remains of a Jurassic reptilian sea-dweller called the ichthyosaur—more impressively known as the “sea dragon.” ... "

https://www.theepochtimes.com/conservat ... g209hes%3D
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)