Keeping Up With Rahaminov

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are some gorgeous diamond rings in this one, with closeups so large if there were flaws in these stones we'd be able to see them. :lol:

I think the last one may be my favorite so use the link to check them all out. :)

By Brittany Siminitz | February 09, 2022

"When you think diamonds, Rahaminov must be one of the names that comes to mind. Based in Los Angeles, the family-owned brand offers a host of beautiful, glittering jewels, consistently refreshed with updated takes on what luxury jewelry means while creating styles that see wear every day, not just on special occasions.

So who better to check on the pulse of the industry than Melanie Goldfiner Goldberg, director of business development and second-generation employee?

Sara collection ring in 18k white gold with 1.5 ct. emerald-cut diamond and 0.67 ct. t.w. round diamonds, $37,550

“We just launched our newest collection, the Sara,” Goldfiner Goldberg tells me. For now, we are designing this collection with emerald-cut and radiant-cut center diamonds. They were incredible sellers at the show —we completely sold out!”

The collection is an ode to Goldfiner Goldberg’s best friend, for whom the company designed an engagement ring. “We loved her design so much that we decided to add it to our collection and expand it to different cuts,” she tells me.

The show Goldfiner Goldberg is referring to is Centurion—the recently wrapped annual jewelry show in Phoenix. After the last few years of uncertainty, it was refreshing to hear good news of the event, of a relative return to normalcy. “We had a wonderful show—retailers were eager to replenish their inventories, so we’re optimistic for the year ahead,” she says.

Bezel-set engagement ring in 18k yellow gold with 5.01 ct. emerald-cut diamond and 0.54 ct. t.w. diamonds, $118,000

As for what’s trending in bridal, Goldfiner Goldberg says that ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... rahaminov/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)