Denesovian Chloride Bracelet

Australian opal history is full of grand tales, superstitions and hard yakka (hard work). Read about it all here, or submit your own!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Denesovian Chloride Bracelet

Post by SwordfishMining »

I searched for a prior posting of this before and did not find it. SO... here it is again as we got a see a new video on the object.
Ancient Architects on Youtube last week & there is a list of links there to search further in the old news.

In 2008, the world’s oldest stone bracelet was discovered, the handiwork of a now-extinct species or population of humans called the Denisovans.
This incredible object was dated to between 40,000 and 50,000 years old, and was found in Stratum 11 of the world famous Denisova cave in the Altai region of Siberia and it is truly one of a kind, showing technical skills in fine stonework, long before we ever thought possible.

Whoever its wearer and whatever its importance, it is a find that fundamentally changed our views of the Denisovans, showing us they were far more advanced than we ever thought possible.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
OpalSpectrum

Re: Denesovian Chloride Bracelet

Post by OpalSpectrum »

I've seen it and this info isn't really correct - like most stuff on these type of YT channels
all the artefacts are thought to be made by modern humans > homo sapiens but there is no 100% confirmation and it's still open debate
there are couple other scientist who 'BELIEVE' that there where made by Denisovans but they don't have any evidence - it's all speculation based on dating of bones and artefacts in different layers
the artefacts are dated to approx 40-50k bc - in this period there was no Denisovans anymore
but the problem is that humans bones were in 'younger' layers then artefacts
also from DNA there are some evidence of intermixing of Neanderthals and Denisovans and possibly later humans - which is the reason why some speculate about sharing or learning technologies and ideas between early humans and humanoids and believe that humans learned from 'Them'
to me this is possible but there is no evidence for it and and most of the artefact are typical to other examples of early homo sapiens work ;)

:geek:

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Sponge Bob Knows the truth in his pineapple under the sea, maybe. I have a weakness for sharing topics for discussion or at least consideration before clicking by. I find my self on the weak side of arguments on occasion just to flesh them out as the weaker. I do think there is only one reality and how you relate in it is the measure of yourselves. I like the geologic nano-second i occupy so far, but it looks like we are belted in for an E-ticket Ride. I wonder if any of the things i made will make it back to the light of day in the future from the sands of time?
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
OpalSpectrum

Post by OpalSpectrum »

:lol:
the truth is that we don't know and all this is just theory
to me this is fascinating topic and I research a lot about ancient and early humans / this case is interesting and important not only because of very early tools and amazing artefacts but because of interbreeding of different species - which itself is a bit controversial and it's against 'out of Africa theory' & 'evolution of modern human' even though it's proven in DNA ;)

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

8-)
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

OpalSpectrum wrote::lol:
the truth is that we don't know and all this is just theory

... which itself is a bit controversial and it's against 'out of Africa theory' & 'evolution of modern human' even though it's proven in DNA ;)

You are absolutely correct, and the reason why is that BOTH are theories, while the DNA is factual. They've never been able to prove the theory of evolution and have had to resort to deception trying to find proof of any species morphing into another, (and they never will). ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)