Put a Bow on Holiday 2021 With Mikimoto’s Jeux de Rubans Collection

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Mikimoto always has enchanting pieces and interesting designs, so I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. I'll show you the lead pic plus my 2 favorites from the lineup, so use the link to check them all out. 8-)

By Amy Elliott | December 23, 2021

"The Christmas rush is through…record scratch. No, it’s not. Not for most people in the jewelry industry. Assuming you have miles to go before you can kick back with a glass of eggnog, please take a moment to rejoice in the loveliness of this collection by Mikimoto.

Titled Jeux de Rubans, it’s technically a spring 2022 launch, but its cascading ribbons and lush bows feel just right for this precise moment, when you and your staff are probably drowning in gift wrap accoutrements.

Some of the bow concepts have retro vibes, plump and perfectly looped. Others are artfully tousled—like satin rosettes on a Victorian ball gown hastily shed after a night of dancing—and heaped with diamonds to light the ribbon’s softly bending curves.

Look, I don’t want to bring up the “o” word, which is dampening—and full-on derailing—so many of our holiday plans, especially in New York City, where our colleagues have been through so much pandemic pandemonium already.

So I will just say that I am reminded of a phrase from the Charles Dickens’ holiday classic A Christmas Carol, in which Mrs. Cratchit is wearing last season’s dress but is “brave in ribbons.” ... "

Jeux de Rubans bracelet with double strands of akoya pearls and diamonds in 18k white gold, $40,000

Jeux de Rubans necklace in 18k white gold, sapphires, and diamonds, price on request

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ollection/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)