Well-preserved baby dinosaur skeleton found in fossilized egg

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Wow, we've got 2 stories on very unique fossil finds since John posted about the giant ichthyosaur discovered in Nevada, and I just found this one on a baby dinosaur found in an egg fossil that was discovered years ago, but wasn't discovered inside it until now, and what a find it is!! 8-)

I will say that being into a series on Creation in the 21st Century, I hate to post articles touting millions of years, and hinting that dinosaurs and birds are related species since lizards also hatch from eggs, and the cutting edge scientists of today are totally disproving the theory which is so ingrained into society that it's hard to make people understand that the theories they were taught do not hold up under scrutiny. If anyone would like to check out the Creation series and can't find it via a search online, message me and I'll provide you with a link, but in the meantime, check out this wonderful find. There's a short video clip at the start of the article from CNN that I can't embed for you. ;)

By CNN
Published: Dec. 22, 2021 at 7:34 AM UTC

"(CNN) - A perfectly preserved baby dinosaur has been discovered curled up inside its egg.

The 70-million-year-old fossil preserved the embryonic skeleton of a bird-like dinosaur.

It’s been nicknamed “Baby Yingliang” after the name of the Chinese museum that houses the fossil.

A fossilized egg contained a very rare find. This illustration shows what the dinosaur would've looked like in the egg.(Source: Darla Zelensky/CNN)

Experts said ... "

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/12/2 ... lized-egg/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)