WOW! Cancer cured in 3 minutes!

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

WOW! Cancer cured in 3 minutes!

Post by PinkDiamond »

Maybe I should put this in the X-Files it's so bizarre. :lol:

This is an awesome presentation by Gregg Braden with a real-time demonstration of this phenomenon.

BTW, the approach is Biblical. ;)

PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
OpalSpectrum

Re: WOW! Cancer cured in 3 minutes!

Post by OpalSpectrum »

thanks Pink :)
yes it is bizarre but this dude is right ,
I've never seen this video before and it's so strange that you posted this because last week I was talking about this with somebody and this is almost exactly what I was trying to explain :o and it's great because this video helps to understand it in simple way although it doesn't explain few very important things :roll:

this knowladge is known from ancient times and he is right about 'western science' but only about 'official science' ..this stuff is well known to all the elites .. in fact this is 'the basis' of 'everything' - I mean stuff like religions etc
and I will show you that :D ..but this subject is like infinite so I'll try to explain only few examples :oops:
*1st , this is great example which helps to understand how many very important 'secrets' are in fact basic knowladge which almost everybody know but doesn't 'understand' -- and this is the type of wisdom 'hidden in front of your eyes'

it's all about the heart !

let's go back to ancient egypt - the egyptians knew this stuff and that is why when they made mummies they removed all the inner organs and they scraped the brain out throughout the nose :? and all the organs except the heart were placed into special jars - now called 'canopic jars'
the hard was wrapped and put back into the mummy / also in egyptian mythology when the person dies his heart is weighted on the scale by anubis against the feather ...( like in most cases this concept was adopted and transformed into different myths/stories and believes )

heart is most imortant organ simply because you can't live with out it ..but also something we call today 'soul , spirit' and also personality or subconscious is connected with the heart not brain ( but the brain is important too :lol: )
.. that is why we say : think with your heart or follow your heart or ..come from my heart , or pure heart ,etc... ;)
and we learn this also in the Bible or other sacret teachings & religions ..
the heart and the heartbeat is something what connects you with the universe - yes I know this 'sound' a bit funny - :lol:
- but it's about the 'sound' - everything is 'made of waves' and the frequency - light , sound , energy ,etc.. ( I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about )
* that is why we need also brain to be able to 'record & transmit' :idea: - and that is why we learn and say stuff like -- 'you only have to believe it' , .. but people don't realize how this works or can work .. or don't understand that your heart+brain have a lot of 'Power'

and this is the reason why we go to church or other sacret temples ( now do you think 'they' don't know about this ? )
all the temples are build with special 'harmony' where the 'sound' is most important and every religion use specific music and songs , and all the people are united in 'trans' ... because this is the way you can 'tune' and focus and make 'some wishes' come true - but it's danger !
- why ? because they don't explain what exactly you are doing ..

I know this will sound silly but I don't know how to explain it ? >
you can 'connect' with the Universe only through heart but to do it you need to 'live with nature' which mean you have to respect it & understand that you are the part of it and made from the same 'dust' > yes , i know it's simple
.. if you do it and you will think about it you will see that it's true

*that is why in modern english > matter = mother , earth = heart , 'through heart' but you need 'true heart' ...
but it's probably just a coincidance :roll: :P

btw. yes you can cure anything but you have to not only believe it but know it > today science call it placebo :)
also 'everything' can be cured 'naturally' although we have lost & destroyed a lot about healing wisdom
---beware of doctors and drugs :P

I hope I don't sound too crazy :roll: :lol:

thanks
:geek:

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Thanks to you for your input OS. You don't sound crazy to me, and you won't sound crazy to anyone who has looked into quantum mechanics, or those who understand that everything in the universe is connected to the Source of All, and that being made in God's image comes with powers that can be used for our benefit, or to our detriment; depending on how they are used. Using them consciously allows us to use them for good, but they operate in our lives whether we're aware of them or not, so the unconscious misuse of them also produces after its own kind, often leading to misery and woe since there is so much more to us than that which is visible to us and to others. I don't want to get too deep into this so I'll stop here, but there is so much more to us than meets the eye, and recognition of that is key to everything. ;)
PinkDiamond

opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Thank you Jesus for the healing that I've ALREADY received.
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

AMEN!! :!:
PinkDiamond

OpalSpectrum

Post by OpalSpectrum »

toast to that :D

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I bet you didn't know that just having a social life and friends, (even participating on a forum like ours with friends qualifies) can give you better pain relief than morphine. Who'da thunk! :mrgreen:

Friends 'better than morphine'
Larger social networks release more pain-killing endorphin
Date: April 28, 2016
Source: University of Oxford

Summary: People with more friends have higher pain tolerance, researchers have found, in a study looking at social networks and endorphin levels. ...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 094448.htm
PinkDiamond

Rammon2013

Post by Rammon2013 »

I hate to be the one that brakes that bad news to you all but this is just not true,I have study chinese healing arts for the last 35 years of my life,including many styles of internal kung fu, tai chi, pa qua, shing I , liu he ba fa, and i can tell you that the electrical energy we call chi can surely extend beyond the body but only a few inches and up to maybe a couple feet,not miles lol yes it can help to cure cancer but not alone,there is a number of things that have to happen in order to fight cancer,and first you need a good cancer killer that does not kill you but does kill the cancer,Look up Graviola it is natures super cancer killer,the chemicals in graviola that attack cancer will not harm healthy cells,it only attacks cells that use more energy, cancer cells use up to 25 % more energy then healthy cells,and the cancer killing ability of graviola was found to be about 10,000 more powerful then the Chemotherapy drugs used,if you want to survive cancer you have to use all the best tools available,it wont go away just by having nice thoughts lol please dont be gullible ,you would need to loser your ph first because if you have cancer you have acidic ph, second you have to take a cancer killer that is effective and not be killing you at the same time it kills cancer,third train in internal healing so you learn how to circulate your chi ( vital energy ) and take herbs that will also help you build up your immune system,all these in combination will beat the cancer, good feeling from the hart i dont thin so lol
Rammon2013

Post by Rammon2013 »

people still die of cancer in China,if this were true you would have zero cancer death in China,this guy is a con artist,and i bet anything hes selling books hahaha
Rammon2013

Post by Rammon2013 »

Sorry guys I dont believe in blind faith ,only real facts, after 35 years of training i can project chi from my hands to heal some things like blockage of energy flow or other injury's but i can not heal your cancer just by projecting energy inside you ,and none of my masters could ether,they have studied for over 80 years some of them