Atmospheric Carbon and our weather.

What's going on out there?

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Re: Atmospheric Carbon and our weather.

Post by SwordfishMining »

You said Ice and I saw me falling into those concrete posts. I'm not the ice skater and I think we will need more skates than surfboards in the near future. Glad you made it to twenty. Once, twice, three times I was denied that by the aforementioned hindrances to enjoying life at working. I even got one IRA to spend getting here. Hope I don't need one later. So far I've been spared watching it's value plummet.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

Nice weather it seems taking place in late Oct, except for the rains in Texas. That ice making weather is coming tonight with snow in the forecast for us, its normal weather to have snow on the ground at least once or twice before Halloween. It wont stay on the ground, to warm this month. El nino might be having a small influence this fall? Should know more in the next couple of weeks to come if it stays decently warm-cool, things usually go south by then. :)

Last edited by Rockranger on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Oh we know it's coming. They say if the pattern changes for inland to start getting a long monsoon season pulling water up Nevada that is what filled up the great basin lakes.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

Well it's raining, harvest done. :D The local news showed a section on cloud seeding to get more rain from the storms. I wonder if it will cause flooding in some areas. One of the cats actually let me dry him off. :o
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

;)

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Ohhh, that's just gorgeous, Rock. It looks so peaceful, calm and serene, which is my favorite part of a new snowfall. Thanks for the treat! It's 75º on my deck right now. :lol:

And 8's, I'm very glad you were able to get the harvesting done and don't have to worry about the rains. Hopefully it won't look like Texas did over the weekend by the time the rain is over. :?
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Sorry. I'm just glad I live on the coast. I would much rather have rain than that white stuff you've got. It's lovely here right now, just a little nip in the air to remind you what time of year it is.
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

Lydia wrote:Sorry. I'm just glad I live on the coast. I would much rather have rain than that white stuff you've got. It's lovely here right now, just a little nip in the air to remind you what time of year it is.

:roll:
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

Nice photos RR, love the way the snow sparkles. :D
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Nice photos RR. Of course, you know no one in my area really knows how to drive in the snow and they think snow tires are unnecessary (until they are necessary).