April Birthday Gift Idea: Diamond Jewelry With Enamel

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

April is just about here so I'm sure we'll be seeing more writers focusing on diamond gifts for April babies. It's just too bad this, and so many other designers lately choose to use enamel, which cheapens the look of the jewelry to me. I suppose with the right outfit the earring in the first pic could look nice, but the most garish and shocking piece is the heart ring. :shock: You won't believe it when you see it. :lol:

The turquoise enamel and diamond band isn't too bad, and if I had to pick a favorite I think it would be the 'scales' earrings, but I'll cut it off before the second pic since I don't care for that one at all so you'll need to use the link to see it and the whole lineup. What do y'all think of these? Does the enamel cheapen the look of the jewelry to you too, or is it just me? :?:

By Brittany Siminitz | March 24, 2021

"We’re nearly into April now (rejoice!), a month that comes with much appeal, mostly for its entry into warmer weather, but also for its birthstone—diamond.

Who doesn’t love the diamond? Whether natural or lab-grown, the gem brings much-needed sparkle to everything it touches. We envy those born in April because we imagine they’re showered with diamonds each birthday (most probably aren’t), and wish we, too, could celebrate with the birthstone.

I fixed it so I can. Emerald is my official birthstone, but since my daughter was born in April, my “birth day” falls during that month, so I’ve adopted the tradition of celebrating with a (small!) piece of diamond jewel each year on her birthday. ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ry-enamel/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)