groundhog day

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

GeorgeSharen

groundhog day

Post by GeorgeSharen »

well I guess we are in for a really bad go of it. 50 degree weather bright sun ... groundhog shadow what can I say ... gonna be real bad
kjsspot

Re: groundhog day

Post by kjsspot »

With as warm as this indian summer has been, yup. I do believe we'll be getting hit hard again.
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
PinkDiamond

Re: groundhog day

Post by PinkDiamond »

Did y'all see the blizzard up in Nebraska thru eastern S Dakota and heading east? Even snowplows were stuck in it! :shock:

It's been sunny and downright hot the past few days so the coffee plants have even been able to go outside, which is ridiculous in January but that's what we've had, and last night we were in the 50's overnight. We're just lucky that when the cold front that's approaching now gets here it won't bring a system with it, with the severe weather kicking up in the southeastern part of the state. But jim down in Mississippi, is under the gun right now, and on the 6 o'clock news they said there was a tornado on the ground somewhere in the state; hopefully nowhere near him. :o

This cold front is going to be a shock after having such nice weather for a week or so and it getting increasingly warmer; until this afternoon, but by morning we'll be below freezing and won't get far above that all day. :?

After that we're supposed to be more seasonal, which isn't bad at all and so far this year we've had very little snow; just a dusting a few times that melted fast. :)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)