Can you meet this challenge?

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

My sister sent this in email so of course it's in email format, but it's pretty cool and I have no trouble reading it at all, so here's a tip. I think the faster you read it, the easier it is to read. ;)

Here's another trick of Doctor Dementia to test your skills...

We've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time we've seen it with numbers. Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this OUT LOUD you have a strong mind. And better than that: Alzheimer's is a long long, way down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you.

7H15 M3554G3

53RV35 7O PR0V3

H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N

D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!

1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!

1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG

17 WA5 H4RD BU7

N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3

Y0UR M1ND 1S

R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY

W17H0U7 3V3N

7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,

B3 PROUD! 0NLY

C3R741N P30PL3 C4N

R3AD 7H15!

PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F

U C4N R34D 7H15.

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends: If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends with 'yes' in the subject line. Only great minds can read this. This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid, too.

Can you raed this? Olny 55 people out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it.

Some of y'all thought the cheezburger funnies were hard to read; this tops them! :lol:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Can you meet this challenge?

Post by SwordfishMining »

I wonder fi Dyslexics do better on these than the middle of the bell curve (Oh I hear a bucket rolling away. All the empty ones already went lately so it must have emptied a new one for me. Windy storm. This week did eat the tarp off the potch boxes. Need to go cover those up again...letting the snow get at the mice LOL.) I will say I have seen it so much I started saying it from memory before I read it.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

Yes
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Interesting, I'm all screwed up from a brain injury, and I can read it just fine....lol
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

SwordfishMining wrote:(Oh I hear a bucket rolling away. All the empty ones already went lately so it must have emptied a new one for me. Windy storm. This week did eat the tarp off the potch boxes. Need to go cover those up again...letting the snow get at the mice LOL.)

Good question about dyslexics, John, and that's a riot that you know the text by memory. :lol:

It rained the last 2 nights and yesterday, and while I was sitting here gazing out the door a wind gust hit that blew a tall metal windchime in a metal stand right over, which fell onto a metal lamp stand with a lamp on it, knocking that over too. I went out to pick them up, looked at the coop and saw the tarp had blown off the roof even though it had a ladder on it, and a huge cyclone fence outdoor macaw cage that was disassembled and the pieces placed on the tarp to hold it down. The cyclone fence pieces broke the old wooden frame of the runs in front of the coop, and the ladder is still hanging half on and half off the roof. :shock:

I went into the coop, and of course the tarp had been what was keeping them dry inside, so since the roof looks like sieve for years, it was raining inside on them all night, and instead of going outside and fixing it since it was Steve's idea to do it that way instead of the right way I asked him to do it, when he said, 'put it on my list' instead of going out there and fixing it I was more than just a little peeved with him. :evil:

I may need to bring Lucy and other duck inside until he fixes it so there's no way he can forget it needs to be done. :lol:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Brightlights

Post by Brightlights »

Hmmmm... I wnoedr if yuor sseitr tnaiklg in cdoe mkeas teh gvorennmet eaiml radenig cmupotres agnrey?
Too many beautiful distractions... https://twitter.com/burningems
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

HAHA If google spell check is any indication they already can't figure out lingo. The language translators certainly dont handle dialects well. A goose in the house would remind me it's pen needed fixed up. The down bursts cause me the most worry. Need to go replace a shredded tarp over the "worthless tailings" I have at the house.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"