Quarantine Show & Tell Jolly Fun Time

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Re: Quarantine Show & Tell Jolly Fun Time

Post by SwordfishMining »

A way with words radio, that Im listening to as I type.
https://www.waywordradio.org/forty-eleven-zillion/
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
SwordfishMining

Scandal in China

CCP officials usually get away with murder & it is not reported.
Boycott the Olympics.
SwordfishMining

We dont need to keep no stinkin records

There are laws that require evidence to be surrendered. Sigh Misinterpretistas of the agenda never reply to information requests in a timely manner.

For your viewing enjoyment:

Nothing to see here, especially if you are under it. It seems the Russians on are the stick.

NASA’s Near Earth Object Program (http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov) offers characteristics of Apophis to use in the calculations: diameter of 320 meters, density of 2,600 kilograms per cubic meter, and speed of 12.6 km per second. Assuming an impact angle of 45°, we discover that the strike will create a crater about 2 km across and about 0.5 km deep.
SwordfishMining

VITAMIN D SAVES!
Short video for a longer one that goes deeper into your defenses and calcium considerations. Eat your vitamins, as he heads out the door to work the Denio town Turkey Shoot, today in the bright 23 degree air, we want you around awhile!
> PS there is a 60 dollar parcel of dry Virgin Valley Opal on the Silent Auction table with the boulder opal & Ammolite I donated. I need to set up a generator the chili cook off or lights in the auction tent, ? Guns a blazing, wallet bleeding, wish me meat. No, I dont think I ever sold it online in a listing. Parcels. Just send me money & I send opal.

EAT VITAMIN D we see... My immune system is very good to me, too good sometimes LOL.

& some comedy:

There are some things I miss about television, but not a lot. Reminders of nostalgia.
sound only, no mans land by Bob Seeger off Night Moves
SwordfishMining

they fly blog 787th-contact-stupidity-kills

What the aliens have to say about this:
Full test and responses at TheyFly.com

43-54 minutes

Around ⅘ of dead from Corona epidemic are not unvaccinated persons, but persons who have been vaccinated once or several times with the inadequate vaccines

787th Contact, 28th November 2021
Bermunda: Thank you. – Yes, those responsible, the state powers and that large part of the peoples alone are responsible for the whole of the evils of the Corona pandemic that now exist and those that are still to come. The state powers of all the states of the Earth, which are incapable in every respect of governance, have not decided anything correct regarding the containment of the Corona epidemic since 2019. Arguably, they initially issued a decree that mandated the wearing of respirators and keeping a distance from one human being to another human beings and a so-called general lockdown. This meant that in addition to public entertainment venues of all kinds, all sporting events etc. were also prevented and shut down, but this calmed down the pandemic that was nevertheless developing somewhat. However, this measure lasted only for a very short time, and shortly afterwards the whole thing ended in indifference on the part of the state powers and the people. The consequence was that the Corona epidemic, which initially manifested itself as an epidemic, was able to develop into a pandemic instead of being contained and fought correctly.

When the state authorities officially became aware of the outbreak of the Corona plague – we Plejaren generally stick to this designation – they, in their stupidity or in their incapacity for real and logical, sensible and reasonable thinking, negligently caused the wrong thing to happen. That the Corona epidemic weakened in the course of the months, but due to stupidity the state powers did not realise – as you said at that time – that the whole thing was the ‘calm before the storm’, ‘and the big push will only come then’, when the state powers will do the stupidest thing they can do at all in their incapacity. You said at the time that in a short time they will become so indifferent that they will end the lockdown on the peoples and declare the universal safety of wearing respirators and keeping a distance from one human being to another human being officially ended, costing thousands of human lives. Some of the vaccines that will be used would be completely unsophisticated and even have lethal effects in many cases, while others would be halfway good, which according to our findings has actually turned out to be the case and has caused many deaths to date. At that time, however, you explained that, according to Sfath’s research at that time, certain vaccines were effective in one or the other human being, depending on his or her health constitution, and that he or she was in fact largely protected from infection.

He taught you that it happens with one or the other human being that he is protected from the Corona plague, if he himself falls victim to the infection and can spread it, but nevertheless does not show symptoms of the plague himself. Something that was also completely new to us, but which led to research being undertaken and carried out by us, which in the course of time confirmed your statements and thus also the research results of Sfath, which he produced at that time, that everything corresponds to the circumferential correctness, namely to what is the case today, but which is completely unknown to the earthly scientists, because they had no thoughts in this direction up to now and, moreover, did not consider it, because in their narrow-mindedness this fact seems completely absurd to them.

The pandemic could not be contained because the state powers unconscionably and unparalleled stupidity imposed unsuitable measures on the people from the very beginning – because the whole thing was not correct enough. When the number of illnesses or infections of the epidemic decreased as the Corona epidemic subsided, the obligatory wearing of respirators was almost automatically abolished, as was the general need to keep a distance between human beings. As a further consequence of the abolition, it was inevitable that from then on all public and large events and the opening of restaurants and hotels etc. were again permitted. This led to thousands of fanatical visitors at events, whereby tens of thousands of Earth human beings were also infected with the frequently mutating Corona virus in a short time. The inevitable consequence of all this was, of course, that the state reduced and partly converted to home office work of the employees, as well as the blocked economy of all kinds, was loosened and released again, which quickly promoted the infection of numerous human beings, consequently the Corona epidemic could strike again and claim thousands of infected and dead people.

The own and complete failure of the state authorities, who in every respect ordered and prescribed the wrong thing to fight the Corona epidemic among the peoples – from which none of the stupid and leadership-incompetent state authorities of any state are excluded – have been endeavouring ever since, have been trying to divert the blame for the total failure on that part of the people which has so far steadfastly refused to be vaccinated with life-threatening and therefore inadequate chemical vaccines, some of which even consisted of distilled water and saline solutions – which, uncontrollably, is still happening here and there today, as we can see. In addition, measures are ordered and devised by the ineffectual state powers, without any real thought being given to them, which altogether make the personal rights of individual human beings null and void. This is done by introducing a compulsory vaccination imposed by the state, which is supposed to testify to a general ‘solidarity’ of the peoples, but which in reality is not supposed to be voluntary, but enforced. However, the fact that this will divide the peoples among themselves, so to speak into supporters and deniers of compulsory vaccination, is something that the state powers, in their stupidity or their inability to think, are not able to recognise. They are also unable to recognise that the whole of their actions is completely irresponsible and inhumane, dripping with the arrogance of state power in an evil way and, moreover, revealing what a depraved character they, the state powers, have – whereby this concerns the majority of those who are really fallible and guilty of the whole of the disaster, from which, however, the few who are innocent of the matter must be excluded.

They all allow all the wrong behaviour you mentioned to come about in the first place. This also applies to the present, namely by not immediately ordering and doing the right thing, namely – and this may sound inhuman and malicious, but it would be the only correct thing to do – that all transports of human beings be stopped immediately and without leniency and without delay. Under absolutely no circumstances may human beings be transported from contaminated states to other states, neither by aircraft, railways, ships nor road traffic. This must also apply to the transport of human beings who are infected with the disease in their own country.In relation to persons infected with the disease and from a clinic overcrowded with such patients, there must be no transport of infected persons from one place and State to another, or from one city to another, under any circumstances. This should also have applied to South Africa, of which you privately spoke in July, that this would come at a time when the disease mutation in Nigeria was already beginning to develop, but which could not yet be determined at that time. But what is happening with the transport of persons infected with the Corona disease from South Africa to Europe should not be done, but it is being done irresponsibly and is being advocated by the leaders of the state, as we can see. On the one hand, this kind of ill-considered action spreads the corona epidemic – and every other contagious disease – even more, just as other similar actions also contribute to the disaster of spreading the epidemic. This is done by transporting clinics overcrowded with epidemics away from the places, cities and states concerned to other clinics in other places, cities and states, where the clinics are also overcrowded and overburdened with epidemics or sick people, and consequently they too fall into a state of emergency. In return, however, the incompetent state leaders then pass on all the blame – which they themselves, as a result of their stupidity, burden on their consciences – to the unvaccinated. Such incompetent leaders even allow experts such as virologists, epidemiologists, doctors and others to misinform and frighten the people with lies and misrepresentations in order to suppress reality and its truth on the one hand and to counter their own fear on the other. Last but not least, and inevitably, this goes hand in hand with profiteering, with making money, as you have often said in conversations with us. In the process, crime and criminality also increase, whereby false ‘vaccines’ in particular are used for ‘inoculation’, which on the one hand consist partly of half-baked and therefore untested, and also partly of pathogenic chemicals, and also partly only of distilled water or saline solutions. This crime – and effectively it is such a crime – is still taking place today, as we see, only no longer to the same extent as it was at the beginning of the Corona epidemic.

The crime resulted and still results from the fact that today vaccination certificates are produced in a very extensive criminal manner, which appear so deceptively genuine that their authenticity can no longer be distinguished from a forgery. The fact that these are sold at horrendous prices to the willing and make the whole of the official vaccination certificates nonsensical does not occur to the state powers in their stupidity.The fact that, according to our observations, around ⅘ of the dead from the Corona epidemic for some time now are not unvaccinated persons, but persons who have been vaccinated once or several times with the inadequate vaccines, is mendaciously presented to the contrary. So the truth is spread among the peoples as a lie in such a way that the willingness to vaccinate increases, whereby many will continue to succumb to various health problems and even death.

Irresponsibly, all the stupid ones – Earth human beings, that is, who are not accessible to true thinking, logic, reason and understanding – deny logical thinking, decision-making and action to those who really think more realistically and logically, with all kinds of impossible stupid speeches, comparisons and sayings, as well as sophistry, etc., and insult them as social and solidary enemies. Thus, the opponents – mostly professionally and publicly higher placed persons – invent all sorts of impossible erroneous, confused and untenable speeches and rebuttals against the uninoculated, who are able to think further and more clearly than those who, in blind faith, submit to the false and confused machinations of the state powers and who, in the end, will nevertheless be the ones to suffer harm. The machinations of the incompetent state powers, their confused orders and decrees as well as the Corona plague in its life-threatening nature even more so, promote the whole of the Corona disaster in a worse way. This, as the supreme or incompetent state powers also completely fail with regard to their orders and decrees towards the peoples and thus maintain the pandemic. But for the fact that they completely fail and do exactly the opposite of what should be done, ordered and decreed, they hold the unvaccinated responsible and declare them as culprits, as cross-deciders and troublemakers in the rampant epidemic disaster. That is actually what I wanted to say about the whole thing.
Much more, and remember they talked about all these tribulations BEFORE they started years ago and talk today.
https://theyflyblog.com/2021/12/787th-c ... is-stupid/
SwordfishMining

Seems truckers are needed more than then; New year same ol John.

Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

Bought a used 19 ft ski boat last year. Pandemic blues lol and had a jolly fun time last summer. 8-)

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

That's a beautiful boat Rock, congratulations. I hope you get many years of pleasure from it. :)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

We suspected you were up to something fun. That or overworking your self to get more vacation time.
Just beware the second happiest day in a boat owners life is when they sell it, not sink it.
We have freezing fog here this morning & I never was one to envy the people surfing the pacific coast in wet suits.
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

SwordfishMining wrote:We suspected you were up to something fun. That or overworking your self to get more vacation time.
Just beware the second happiest day in a boat owners life is when they sell it, not sink it.
We have freezing fog here this morning & I never was one to envy the people surfing the pacific coast in wet suits.
:lol: I can say I almost sank it second time out. :roll: seriously!