The Outstanding New Collection of Men’s Rings by Andrea Fohrman

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I haven't seen a line of men's rings that I thought were all good-looking for a long time now, so I'm glad this designer's pieces break that trend. I like all of them and will show you the first two, of which I like the second one best. Enjoy! :)

March 11, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"Lately, there has been somewhat of a boom in the men’s jewelry market, a welcome one that sees a departure from what was widely considered the norm. Where many (but certainly not all) men once considered only a wedding band and watch to be the essentials, changes in social norms, customs, and fashion trends are providing further opportunity to expand on this category.

One upcoming entry is a new collection from Andrea Fohrman, and trust me when I say, it doesn’t matter the gender—everyone’s going to want a piece of this.

We’re currently seeing more instances that allow a wider audience of men to acquire a new variety of jewelry (there have always been male shoppers with a higher interest in jewels, but in many parts of the country, this would have been considered fairly niche).

Take, for instance, the recent popularity of reverse and dual proposals: Men are getting their own engagement rings, and in some cases, necklaces and bracelets too.

Ring in 18k yellow gold, price on request

... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... a-fohrman/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
rocks2dust

Re: The Outstanding New Collection of Men’s Rings by Andrea Fohrman

Post by rocks2dust »

Some of those look too clunky for me to consider wearing, but the rutile in quartz with diamonds is a really interesting use of those materials - I'd be tempted to wear that!
r2d

surplus odds and ends that I have on ebid.net
· Xtra gemstones
· Xcess fossils, minerals and rough
· Everything else
SwordfishMining

Re: The Outstanding New Collection of Men’s Rings by Andrea Fohrman

Post by SwordfishMining »

Men’s ring in 18k yellow gold with lapis and blue sapphires would be my choice. I like the use of Rutile over the lapis (blood rock now) and blue sapphires.The upside down star is my adopted Swordfish Mining brand symbol that is actually burned into the Cowboy Bars' bar top in the Diamond Inn Bar here. Leah was the manager for years. I will say it was on the end past the passage way since we were only opal miners, not a cow or sheep based outfit. I used a buckaroo approved running iron like true oldtime Denio Outlaws (school teams) "bought" cows with. I actually found a hideout for one of my friends who knew his dad was up in those rocks as a boy "working" during the depression. What a sweet place to camp with trees, water, a view to both directions and in both directions ways to escape before people got up to where they could see. Lots of prehistory signs around also.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"