WARNING: Common camera procedure can kill

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Y'all need to know this since these are now common procedures.

From Dr. William Campbell Douglass, MD:

The doc will look you right in the eye and claim it's a simple and safe procedure. He'll tell you he's done it dozens of times... maybe HUNDREDS of times... without a hitch.

He'll say all you have to worry about it is getting someone to drive you home, since the anesthesia will make you too groggy to do it yourself.

But if you're about to have an endoscopic procedure -- a tube with a camera that gets shoved down your throat or up where the sun don't shine -- you've got something much bigger to worry about: YOUR LIFE!

Folks around the country have been getting sick and even dropping dead because of dirty endoscopes contaminated with drug-resistant superbug germs.

The feds issued a complicated new set of cleaning guidelines, but I warned earlier this year they wouldn't do a thing to solve the problem.

Now, a new study proves I'm practically psychic -- because researchers say you can follow those new guidelines to a "T" and STILL have enough germs left on the devices to cause a deadly infection.

The study looked at 15 colonoscopes and gastroscopes after each step in the guidelines, including bedside cleaning, manual cleaning in another room, automated cleaning with disinfectant and even overnight storage with isopropyl alcohol and forced air.

Every single one of those treatments left germs on the scope with residual contamination found on high levels of the devices after every step, according to the study in the American Journal of Infection Control.

This shouldn't be a surprise; these steps aren't the safest and most effective. The feds caved to hospitals, which want fast and cheap.

There ARE promising ways to clean these scopes, including EtO sterilization and hydrogen peroxide gas plasma, but hospitals hate them because they take time and money.

But if you're about to get 'scoped, none of that should matter to you. You just want CLEAN.

Fortunately, most of these procedures are scheduled -- which means you can shop around. If you have to get 'scoped, call the hospitals and clinics near you and ask until you find one that uses an effective cleaning method.

Scoping out endoscopes,

William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.

http://douglassreport.com/2015/03/15/endoscope/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
kjsspot

Re: WARNING: Common camera procedure can kill

Post by kjsspot »

ew
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

No kidding, and my cousin was one of their casualties after they shoved a filthy endoscope down his throat. Chalk up another casualty for modern medicine. :(
PinkDiamond

opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

I'm a little freaked out about super bugs.
we had a recent problem with the sterilization units here in our hospital, there were black spots on the surgical instruments, yikes.
I recently had a bubble test on my heart, they thought it had a hole in it (thankfully my heart is OK!) but they put me to sleep and put this camera/ultrasound thingy down my throat. Luckily, I didn't pick up any bugs from it, but I sure chugged down the colloidal silver for a long time after that just to make sure!!
They are scheduling me for a colonoscopy now, to make sure I don't have colon cancer, I'm torn about what to do, they need to see, but I need to not die of a bug infection either.....sigh.
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Pray it all goes as normal. They don't want you to die as much as you don't and it's the weak that die from the infections more than the strong. Just make sure you prep right so you don't need to go twice. Then its another 10 years for the next one around here.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

I just came from the hospital getting blood tests done to ensure my cancer has not spread in preparation for my 8th CAT scan, I was laughing, because in every corner of every room are mouse traps!

Can you believe it? In a place you get surgery done it is infested with vermin!
YUK!!

That is actually the same hospital where I had my cancer surgery, pretty scary!
Chris :)
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are hospital ratings, and that one must be at the bottom of the heap if there are mousetraps in plain sight. You should check the hospital ratings and choose another hospital, because if they're OK with vermin all over everything, the germs and superbugs must be over the top. I mean, how the heck can they guarantee everything if clean is rodents are scurrying around everywhere. They can't! In fact, you should register a complaint with the Board of Health because in a hospital, that is totally unacceptable. :!:

I also have to question all these CAT scans they do on you and everyone else, because quite frankly, if they haven't found anything in the past 7, why would they think they would find anything in the 8th? All they're going to find is money from whoever insures you, and this racket they've got going on will continue as long as you're insured. Tell them you lost your insurance and watch how fast they say they say you can skip the CAT scans. :roll:

I realize you want it for your own peace of mind, but considering the effects of all of them, and everything else they've done to you, do you really get peace of mind? :?
PinkDiamond

opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Good point Pink, even the oncologist said herself that there was a good case for not even doing follow up imaging as the radiation risk may outweigh the benefit of knowing if there is a new cancer growth.

Unfortunately, we only have 3 hospitals here with imaging equipment, and they are all pretty much in the same sad shape.
I don't know about the USA, but Canada (especially the east coast) is having some significant issues with providing quality health care.

Normally I would say "good thing there is an election coming up", but really, it's just 3 main political parties with different colors representing them, serving up the same tasty garbage we all love to eat...lol.

Pick your poison, they will all kill you, or your country.