Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidaze

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidaze

Post by PinkDiamond »

I would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of our opalholics and gemophiles who support our forum and help it grow. We are now up and running for over 2½ years, and despite no advertising, or even notifications going out for over a year; somehow we have been blessed, and are still together here, and even growing. :D

A special thanks goes to Bonnie, who didn't even charge us for getting our notifications going again. We are truly blessed!! :!:

May each and every one of you be blessed with love, peace, joy, family, friends, good cheer and good food to share with loved ones this holiday season, whatever you celebrate. Image

To our Christian members, Merry Christmas

To our Jewish members, Happy Hanukkah!

And for anyone else, Happy Holidays!

And remember ...
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Rockranger1

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidaze

Post by Rockranger1 »

Merry Christmas to all of you at Opalholics!

Artfldgr

Post by Artfldgr »

Happy happy All!!
i gots my bestest present..
my wife is with me, the family is ok this year (so custom allows celebration)

and my son just got off eight month tour and is out on leave. been here since Thursday
will visit other family day after xmas...
So throw all the coal you want my way!!!

hope everyones is as good or better!!!
KKHK

Post by KKHK »

Over here, Christmas is just a Holiday with very little meaning to most.
For me personally, Christmas seasons past (more than 30 years), where always a busy time due to my chosen professions.
This year not much difference, but yesterday was fabulous, and how it should be.

First I went on a supply run to prepare for tomorrow, and the superb weather invited just sitting somewhere quietly to contemplate.
ImageChristmas Eve 2017 by Kainzer Kurt, on Flickr

And after returning home, just spending time with family; cooking, church and a dinner.

Today, its back to the usual: packing my bags and off to the crazy city playing Santa all afternoon
Playing Santa is not so bad. Love the friendly faces of young and old all around. And there is no better feeling than when someone screaming in delight comes running at you (not always just children :) :))

And tonight, the real cooking starts in preparation for a BBQ invite up at the cabin for friends and colleagues tomorrow.
Once that is done and everyone leaves for home (everyone but me, needs to get back to work on 27th.) I will be left alone with the dogs at the cabin, to ring out the season, in my kind of church :)

Wish you and everyone here a festive season surrounded by family and friends, and all the best for the coming New Year.
kjsspot

Post by kjsspot »

Merry Christmas! I'm horribly sick right now with congestion and a bad ear infection. It's been a rough year. I think the surgeries have played a toll on my immune system. But hey! Ear infection... nothing like being a kid again at Christmas, eh? hehehe

Sick or not, and even though I was able to finish my preparations in full this year, I love being with my family and it's still an enjoyable time.
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Merry Christmas. Beautiful Pics Kurt.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"