Instagram We Love: Lost Forest Jewellery

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There's nothing gemmy about this piece, and they're just talking about items encased in resin, but it is rather clever, and the one piece they show really is outstanding, so I'm posting this one in general chat because it's not about gemstones.

The artist who made the one I'm showing you did an awesome job, and really created a believable underwater environment encased in resin. It's rather brilliant, if you ask me, but they only made one, so it's got to be more expensive than the other things they encase, and was probably scarfed up by someone immediately. This is way cool, don't you think? :)

December 14, 2017 by Emili Vesilind

"Jewelry doesn’t get much more magical than the nature-infused pieces Irish brand Lost Forest Jewellery hand-fabricates using flora and fauna suspended in a proprietary clear resin.

The collection’s Instagram is equally dreamy.

The social feed showcases Lost Forest’s baubles—which encase natural elements such as leaves, mushrooms, flowers, seeds, grass—photographed in beautiful detail, often lit with bright, natural light.

The ‘Gram also tells the story of ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -334329457
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Lydia

Re: Instagram We Love: Lost Forest Jewellery

Post by Lydia »

I checked. It is on sale for 100 British pounds (from 110). There is only one and it is still available, if anyone has the funds. (Approximately $135 USD)