USA more changes...

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

m76steve

USA more changes...

Post by m76steve »

Supreme court just made same sex marriages valid country wide, I really dont have an issue with that in that if u want children in a same sex marriage, u will either buy a barbie or ken doll, some animal as a pet/child, or adopt something that could be a monster hidden within the dna of the targeted adoptee :lol: but I digress. This another example of the flush in the toilet of history we r going thru, sanctioned by the head of the fish, the fish always rots from the head down-where did I leave my cyanide cocktail!!!-go figure where we end up-stevie... :shock:
opalcreations

Re: USA more changes...

Post by opalcreations »

There is alot I'd like to say on this matter, but it's best posted on my Christian website :)
m76steve

Post by m76steve »

I appreciate ur answer to this post, It seems the public is tearing the regime a new butt for reversing its views so many times on everything. The supreme court is seen to be an extension of the whitehouse, as the puke called it, 'his house' which it is NOT! He is just a renter but the damage he is doing is amazing, & he is not being stopped it seems & his support is also amazing to see, what a bunch of really stupid lemmings...stevie... :lol: but im :cry: on the inside...
jakesrocks

Post by jakesrocks »

I really don't see this new " LAW " standing. It's not the duty of the U.S. Supreme Court to pass new laws. That falls on the U.S. Congress. The Supreme Court is supposed to rule on the legality of laws passed by Congress. No more, no less.
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Since this is current news I see no reason why we can't touch on it here, but I agree with Chris that in-depth discussions about it should be conducted on his forum. He said he had a lot to say about it but I checked and found nothing posted yet.

I get Public Advocate's newsletter because Eugene leads the charge against things like this that violate the conscience of believers. Here's a segment from his last newsletter:

The Supreme Court Justices – controlled by the radical Homosexual Lobby - have now ruled 5-4 that homosexuals can be “married” anywhere in the United States, even if their state protects Real Marriage.

This is hardly the end of the fight for Real Marriage.

The radical Homosexual Lobby thinks Public Advocate and thousands of other pro-Family activists will just give up and quit.

But I will never stop fighting for Real Marriage.

In fact, we have an opportunity to strike back against the Supreme Court.

That’s because Representative Steve King (R-IA) filed a bill to shred the Supreme Court’s power to destroy Real Marriage.

King’s “Restrain the Judges on Marriage Act” (H.R. 1968) will remove marriage from federal court jurisdiction and ban any federal funding used to enforce court orders against Real Marriage.

And Public Advocate has made this bill our top priority in Congress.

I’ve worked long hours to prepare a battle plan to fight back against the Supreme Court, but I need to know if I can still count on supporters like you.

Thousands of pro-Family Americans are outraged at this blatant display of radical judicial activism.

But I’m afraid if they don’t know about this bill and Public Advocate’s plan to fight for Real Marriage by passing the “Restrain the Judges on Marriage Act,” they’ll just give up and quietly quit.

And that’s what the radical Homosexual Lobby – led by billionaire homosexual activist Tim Gill wants us to do.

But as long as I’m President of Public Advocate, I’ll never quit on pro-Family Americans like you.

That’s why it’s important Public Advocate identifies and informs every pro-Family American that this is not the end of Real Marriage.

So please sign Public Advocate’s “Rein in the Supreme Court” petition to your representative, and help us if you can.
http://www.traditionalvalues.us/king-S. ... 5003b&r=10

Sadly, I don't foresee many in congress siding with believers; even the ones who claim to be Christians because it is now politically incorrect to believe in Christian values; something I never thought I would see in my own country. :?
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Speaking of Christian values, if your interested in discussing it on my Christian site, go here:
http://www.christianforum.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=45
Chris :)
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Had to chuckle when I read a number of responses to the news. A bunch of Americans felt they would move to Canada as a result of the Supreme Court decision. Do you think they would be surprised to learn Canada legalized same sex marriage in 2005? (They would also be forced to give up their guns and forced to use universal health care.)
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

That just proves how ignorant and dumbed-down the people in this country are now. :roll:

I do want to point out one more thing on this forum, and I plan to add more to Chris' thread on his forum later today, but one thing Christians often miss is Daniel's prophecy.

I also want to preface this by saying I have had gay friends for decades, and have gay cousins; I had a gay business partner and have been to his home with him and his 'wife', have sat with a gay friend dying of AIDS, and have known transgenders since the 70's, and my husband currently has many gay patients, and one trans, so don't get the wrong idea. We do not judge them, or look down our noses at them. However, had one asked me to do a wedding for them when I was a bridal consultant and wedding planner, I would have felt the need to decline because of my beliefs.

That said, homosexuality had to be made acceptable to the masses because of this prophecy regarding the antichrist that we get from Daniel.

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. Daniel 11:36-37

So you see, if antichrist is a homosexual, then acceptance of homosexuality must be worldwide if he is going to take the world stage and be revered and followed by the masses, as all the prophecies indicate he will be. And that's why the supremes had to be activist judges and try to force the acceptance of homosexuality on Christians, and those who are not strong in their faith and don't know God's Word will fall for it. It says so plain as day, and calls it 'the great falling away'. The evidence that this prophecy is fulfilled is all over the news, with parades, sideshows, and hordes of people dancing in the streets of all the major cities of the world, rejoicing over this god-awful ruling made in this country, where they cry for 'tolerance', but only for them. We are expected to violate our conscience to accommodate their lifestyle.

So their tolerance only goes one way since there is no tolerance for Christian values, or any faith that holds the age old belief that this goes against God and nature; but as I said, this had to be, and is yet another fulfillment of end times prophecy that indicates just how close we are to seeing 'the abomination of desolation' take the world stage. Doubt it not.
PinkDiamond

gingerkid

Post by gingerkid »

Nearly fell off the couch when they showed a couple getting married in our state.
~ Jan ~

"...you gotta know your ABC's...
Always. Be. Cool." 8-)
- Boyd Crowder
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

LOL! Jan, we just cross-posted and when the active topics list came up with you as the last poster after I just added mine, I thought I had forgotten to hit submit. You scared me! :lol:

Did you see the photo of Obama mouth-to-mouth with some dude, maybe Kerry, I don't know, but Michelle is in the background, and if looks could kill he would have been vaporized instantly. Now that one I didn't expect, although there are rumors. :o
PinkDiamond