Dangerous new combination of pulsing microwave radiation coming!

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is NOT good for the public's health, speak out now or we're all going to be bathed in more and more radiation. We don't need them forcefully microwaving our brains, and the greedy little gusses are trying to take over local jurisdictions to rewrite local laws so they can put them on every pole. You don't want this coming to a town near you. :evil:

Posted on June 26, 2017 by James Heddle

‘Smart’ Meters, Forced Wireless Phones and Pulsed Microwave Emitters Everywhere!
by Mary Beth Brangan

"We have three huge new emerging sources of pulsed microwave emissions:

1) The telecom industry push to install millions more microwave emitting antennas and to completely remove any antenna regulation at National, state and local levels. Here in California it’s written in SB 649 that’s already passed by the Senate and looking like it’s going to sail through the Assembly. (as of June 26.)

2) AT&T is in the process of eliminating landlines, forcing wireless phones for those in its territories.

3) Utilities installing ‘smart’ meters on homes and businesses, schools and stores that pulse microwaves thousands of times per day non-stop.

The timelines for these three are slightly different, but all will combine in the next few years – unless we stop them.

The Problem: Telecoms are De-regulating Themselves

The wireless industry wants full control of the process of placing millions more cell antennas for transmitting microwaves for 4G and 5G products. They feel the local city and county discretion of cell tower placement and legal compliance is too onerous since there will be so many. Voila! Write legislation that removes local jurisdiction. So the Telecoms wrote boiler plate legislation co-authored through ALEC as well as enlisting help from Trump. These bills have been introduced into a few states so far. Ohio passed their bill but then 80 Ohio cities sued the state over its removal of their local authority. ... "

https://eon3emfblog.net/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Dangerous new combination of pulsing microwave radiation coming!

Post by SwordfishMining »

and it begins.
Last edited by PinkDiamond on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed video code
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Re: Dangerous new combination of pulsing microwave radiation coming!

Post by PinkDiamond »

Thanks for posting that John. I edited your post because there were extra characters in the code that kept it from embedding, so now it can be seen. I'll have to tune in to the aurora cam tonight and hope I can see some auroras. :)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)