H. Ajoomal: Eclectic, Avant-Garde, Unforgettable

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are all nice, but I don't care for the kyanite and diamond necklace in the lead pic at all, or most of them for that matter. The one item that stands out for me in this one are the abalone and diamond earrings, probably because I have loved abalone since I was a kld, and I already have 2-3 pairs of abalone earrings much like them, but without the diamonds which are a nice touch. I also like the leaf ring and the last pair of earrings for their great designs, but I'm not into wood in jewels for myself. Check these out and see what you think of them. :)

By Brittany Siminitz | May 24, 2024

"You know when you’re listening to a new album and you fall in love with each and every song you hear? That’s how it feels browsing through the offerings of H. Ajoomal.

The Mumbai jeweler is a hitmaker, churning out unforgettable pieces that are the jewelry equivalent of musical earworms.

You’ll find many of the hallmarks of Indian jewelry here—intricate details, heavy gold, rich gemstones, rose-cut and uncut diamonds. H. Ajoomal jewels have a modern artfulness, too, that draws from varied places around the globe, time periods, and fashions.

There’s a collection inspired by the coastal colors of Mozambique, another that’s an ode to the formal Indian reception called Darbar, a line of jewelry suitable for the red carpet, and more. Each collection features something completely unexpected and exhilarating, like a sighting you can’t wait to tell your friends about.

The designer behind the brand is Harshad Ajoomal, who started his journey in the industry about 30 years ago, apprenticing with an Indian jeweler. He founded his eponymous company in 2006. “My aim is that my pieces are worn and collected by buyers globally who have sophisticated design sensibilities,” Ajoomal states on his website. “These fine jewelry pieces are less about adornment, and more about taste and enhancing the personality of the wearer.”

Prices for all H. Ajoomal jewelry pictured are on request.

Earrings with carved jade, tsavorite, and diamonds

Stud earrings with jasper and diamonds

Mozambique bangle bracelet in yellow gold with spotted agate and diamonds

Earrings in yellow gold with abalone and diamonds

Bling clip earrings with diamonds,

Ring in yellow gold with wood and diamonds

Stud earrings with geode and diamonds

Earrings in ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ic-jewels/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)