Pandora’s New Jewelry Collection Reimagines the Essentials

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm not a fan of LGDs so Pandora's line has never interested me, but they have a big following and this is their latest collection they're calling 'reimagined', although I don't see much difference between these and their regular line other than a deformation of some rings making them look like they were made by a jewelrymaking student. :lol:

I guess I'd have to see them in person to see what's different. Here's what they're doing now, and there's a second photo under the second shot below so access it via the link. ;)

The new “Pandora Essence” collection has an “effortless, organic aesthetic,” the company’s CMO said. It is crafted in sterling silver and 14-karat plated gold, and some pieces are set with cultured pearls. Prices range from $50 to $350.

"Copenhagen, Denmark—Pandora’s latest collection is a new take on jewelry box essentials, from gold hoops and bangles to pearl necklaces, the latest step in its strategy to reshape consumer perception around its offerings.

The 50-piece “Essence” line features everyday pieces with a contemporary and sculptural twist, including earrings, rings, bracelets, and necklaces.

The jewels are crafted in sterling silver, as well as 14-karat plated gold, and some pieces are set with cultured pearls. The pieces range in price from $50 to $350.

“We are excited to introduce our new ‘Pandora Essence’ collection, featuring pearls and an effortless, organic aesthetic,” said Mary Carmen Gasco-Buisson, chief marketing officer at Pandora.

“Our customers have a broad set of needs and by expanding our assortment, as a full jewelry brand grounded on special meaning, we can better enable them to express who they are and what they love.

“I am confident this gorgeous collection will attract more consumers to Pandora and drive further growth.”

Expanding the collection to include new styles and other materials than its signature sterling silver charms and bracelets is part of Pandora’s “Phoenix” growth strategy, said the company.

Part of the strategy is to bolster brand awareness and reshape shoppers’ perception of Pandora from a silver charm bracelet company to a full jewelry brand.

Pandora worked with photographer Craig McDean and model Jocelyn Corona to capture the collection as part of its new “Be Love” campaign, as well as photographers and sisters Tanya and Zhenya Posternak.

The collection was first launched via a pilot program in the Netherlands, which was successful, said Pandora.

It launches in the United States on ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... essentials
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)