Phillip Gavriel Pays Tribute to Venice With New Collection

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This one features an Italian collection of 14kt gold pieces using a design that originated some 50 years ago which he calls the 'Venetian link' that's quite smart looking, and there's a small slideshow from which I'm showing the one I like best of the designs shown, but I must say that the male model looks like he's had a boob job and needs to wear a bra. :lol:

With a mission to create future family heirlooms, Phillip Gavriel chose to design the “Venetian Link” collection in 14-karat yellow gold and handcraft each piece in Italy.

"New York—Phillip Gavriel has launched its new “Venetian Link” collection, paying tribute to Venice, Italy, by using the Veneziana box chain as the focal point.

The brand’s founder and namesake, Phillip Gavriel, found inspiration in the classic Italian design, which was first developed half a century ago in the region of Veneto.

The collection promotes the designer’s values of linking the cultural history of Italy to a modern fashion statement that can be appreciated for years to come, said the brand.

Each piece was designed as a contemporary take on the classic chain style, with a mission to create timeless pieces that will become family heirlooms.

The necklaces and bracelets in the 10-piece collection feature two tones of 14-karat gold, plus diamond accents and gemstones.

The brand said it chose to use 14-karat gold exclusively in its “Venetian Link” series as a response to the growing demand for the metal, as consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the intrinsic value of fine jewelry and are more willing to splurge on pieces meant to endure the test of time.

The “Venetian Link” collection is now available on Phillip Gavriel’s website and through authorized retailers.

The brand will also present the new collection ...

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... collection
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)