This 6.2 Ct. Pink Diamond Could Achieve $15 Million at Auction

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Since I can't afford this I'll leave it for y'all to fight over. :lol:

There's also a much smaller but gorgeous red diamond called the Argyle Phoenix shown below, as well as the immense Colombian emerald known as the Amazon Queen, and I'll keep you posted as to how they did after the results of the auction are in. 8-)

By Annie Davidson Watson | April 23, 2024

"A 6.21 ct. fancy vivid pink diamond is headlining Phillips’ Geneva Jewels auction on May 13, but the spectacular stones don’t stop there.

The pink diamond ring, whose oval center stone is flanked by two kite-shape white diamonds, is expected to fetch between $10.5 and $15 million. The auction also features a 280.84 ct. Colombian emerald known as “the Amazon Queen” (with a presale estimate of $1.5 million to $2.6 million) and an extremely rare fancy red diamond of 1.56 cts. ($1 million–$1.5 million).

“As our jewels department experiences continued growth and expansion, we are proud to unveil these exquisite highlights in anticipation of our second jewels auction in Geneva this May,” said Benoît Repellin, Phillips’ worldwide head of jewelry, in a statement.

The 1.56 ct. brilliant-cut fancy red diamond is called “the Argyle Phoenix” (estimate $1,000,000–$1,500,00).

“The auction promises an extraordinary array of treasures,” Repellin continued. “Collectors will also find distinguished signed pieces from Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels, complemented by the allure of natural unheated sapphires, rubies, and ‘the Amazon Queen.'”

Phillips is holding the sale at Geneva’s Hotel President for the first time. Its 131 lots also include several “magnificent” diamonds noted for their flawlessness, size, or color, as well as jewels from such renowned houses and designers as Suzanne Belperron, Boucheron, JAR, and Harry Winston.

The “Amazon Queen” 280.84 ct. Colombian emerald, estimate $1,500,000–$2,600,000

Along with the auction, Phillips is presenting an exhibition, titled “Symbols, Colour, and Form,” of ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ction-two/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: This 6.2 Ct. Pink Diamond Could Achieve $15 Million at Auction

Post by SwordfishMining »

l'll fight over the ground the big ones come out of....fewer witnesses. I will say it could get you shot like some discoverers got.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"