Piece of the Week: Lionheart’s Evil Eye Gemstone Charm

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Y'all already know how I feel about evil eyes and other body parts jewelry, but I have to admit I'm impressed that this one comes with 6 interchangeable background gemstone discs, so this can be made to coordinate with outfits of various colors which is something we almost never see, so good for Lionheart. ;)

Lionheart’s 14-karat yellow gold “Seasons Evil Eye” interchangeable gemstone charm with a turquoise disc and diamonds, totaling 0.44 carats. The price includes six different gemstone discs. ($4,130)

"Evil eye amulets have been worn for thousands of years as a way for the wearer to protect themselves from evil spirits and bad luck.

Lionheart’s “Seasons Evil Eye” gemstone charm takes that talisman of protection and translates it into fine jewelry by creating it in 14-karat yellow gold and setting it with diamonds totaling 0.44 carats.

“I was inspired by the empires and their influence with the symbol, such as the Persians and the Greeks, where the evil eye symbol is almost vital in their culture, amongst others,” said Joy Haugaard, the creative director and designer at Lionheart.

“This is my modern interpretation, and since ‘The Seasons Collection’ is meant to be personal, I wanted it to resonate deeply with the wearer.”

The piece comes with a variety of interchangeable gemstone discs, which lay as a colorful backdrop to the evil eye and builds on its tale.

“Adding the turquoise disc to the evil eye creates not only an individual story but symbolizes protection from the charm and healing and spirituality from the stone,” said Haugaard.

There are two different versions of Lionheart’s evil eye charm, each of which comes with six different gemstone discs.

One option has lapis lazuli, turquoise, red coral paste, malachite, mother-of-pearl, and black mother-of-pearl discs.

The second option includes dyed blue, teal, purple, red, pink, and green mother-of-pearl discs.

The Seasons Evil Eye interchangeable gemstone charm in 14-karat yellow gold with six gemstone discs retails for ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... tone-charm
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)