15 Reasons We Love Fringed Jewels

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

They may love them, but try as I might I couldn't find anything that appeals to me, and the ring in the second photo would drive me nuts, so I'll pass on these but that's just me so see if any of them appeal to you. ;)

By Victoria Gomelsky | April 10, 2024

"Fringed jewels come in many silhouettes and styles, from earrings with slinky metallic strands to necklaces adorned with dangling diamonds. They all have one thing in common: a fluid and tactile quality that makes them inherently appealing.

And now they’re ready for their moment in the spotlight. The fall ’24 runways were awash in fringed apparel, with designers leaning on the style as “decorative punctuation,” according to Venessa Lau, JCK’s longtime fashion correspondent.

With Beyoncé now championing Western fashion—for Cowboy Carter, her new record-breaking country album—it’s clear that fringed jewels are moving from the edges of jewelry culture to center stage. Below, we’ve collected more than a dozen examples of the style—enjoy the benefits!

Fringe ring in 14k white gold with 1.05 cts. t.w. diamonds, $3,840; Guzema

Fringe choker in 14k yellow gold, $1,380; Guzema

Diamond Tassel earrings in 18k yellow gold with 0.32 ct. t.w. gray diamonds, $6,240; Yvonne Léon

Fringe necklace in 18k yellow gold with lapis and diamonds, $19,200; Jenna Blake

Pavé Kite-Shape Smooth Bar Shower earrings in 14k gold with diamonds, price on request; Jacquie Aiche

Tennessee ring in 18k yellow gold with diamonds, $9,800; Jade Ruzzo

Tennessee Torque necklace in 18k yellow gold with diamonds, $39,800; Jade Ruzzo

Earrings in platinum with 4.33 cts. t.w. baguette diamonds and 2.97 cts. t.w. round diamonds, $41,250; Cicada

Fringe earrings in 18k yellow gold and 6.99 cts. t.w. sapphires, $12,900; Emily P. Wheeler

Looped Fringe necklace in sterling silver with black rhodium finish, kyanite, and labradorite, $6,500; Nakard

Connexion Diamond Pear Fringe necklace in 18k yellow gold, $42,000; Jemma Wynne

Palace Hourglass Earrings in 14k gold with 0.32 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,410; Parkford Jewelry

Diamond Raindrop necklace in 18k yellow gold with diamonds, $4,595; Nicole Rose Jewelry

Diamond Pearl Spoke necklace in 18k white gold with cultured pearls and 2.63 cts. t.w. diamonds, $ ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ed-jewels/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)