Piece of the Week: A Locket for Autism Acceptance Month

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is a lovely locket and it comes in either gold or silver, and 15% of the proceeds will go to Autism tomorrow, which I fully support after having had autistic children in a class I taught when I was a teenager. I think we all know it's a worthy cause, and the locket is a special piece to remind us there are people who need to be supported to be able to reach their full potential. Very nice, Monica. :)

Monica Rich Kosann’s “Slim Heart” locket is available in silver as well as 18-karat yellow gold, as seen here and on model Jacquelyn Jablonski, right.

"Monica Rich Kosann worked as a professional portrait photographer before she started her eponymous company, so it follows that her first jewelry collection consisted of lockets.

Today, her jewelry brand has expanded to include charms, rings, earrings, necklaces, and even tennis bracelets designed in partnership with tennis legend Chris Evert.

But lockets remain at the core of the Monica Rich Kosann DNA and this month, a special heart-shaped version of the “Slim” locket is doing good in the world.

Earlier this week, the brand introduced the “Slim Heart” locket created in partnership with model Jacquelyn Jablonski, founder and chairwoman of Autism Tomorrow.

The silver version of the “MRK x Jacquelyn Jablonski x Autism Tomorrow Slim Heart” locket retails for $645.

Jablonski, whose brother Tommy is on the autism spectrum, started her foundation in 2016 to help create more opportunities for adults with autism to help them reach their potential and create a more inclusive society.

During the month of April, Monica Rich Kosann will donate 15 percent of all proceeds from sales of the Slim Heart locket to Autism Tomorrow.

The “MRK x Jacquelyn Jablonski x Autism Tomorrow Slim Heart” is available in 18-karat yellow gold for $6,875 or sterling silver for $645.

The lockets are available ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... ance-month
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)