Amanda’s Style File: Diamond Showers

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

We have more diamonds for our April babies in this one and there's a really good slideshow from which I'll show you one or two pieces, the first one because it says it's a pendant, but it doesn't look like one and what are those gold pieces coming off the sides? The second one you'll expect me to post so use the link to check out the other beauties. The one item I'll comment on in particular are the earrings in the lead pic because the way the diamonds are set makes me think of the way we use symbols like *&^X#% to represent cuss words. :lol:

Diamonds are the focus of Amanda Gizzi’s latest Style File, which features the April birthstone in pieces like these white gold and diamond “Falling Stars” earrings from Martha Seely ($13,455).

"April showers may bring May flowers, but the month also has everyone sprinkled in diamonds.

There are so many reasons to wear, celebrate, and gift this classic gemstone.

We have an extra reason to celebrate diamonds, which are beloved year-round, in April, as they are the official birthstone of the month.

There is no question that diamonds are the ultimate symbol of luxury, and whether they are sprinkled onto a piece of jewelry or the focal point of a masterpiece, the gemstone captures our attention and desire.

Here are a few of Amanda’s Style File diamond selects to enjoy. ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... nd-showers
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)