Paul Morelli Debuts Floral Collection Filled With Sentiment (and Diamonds)

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are delicate and lovely forget-me-not jewels that are very sweet, though not for me. ;)

By Annie Davidson Watson | April 01, 2024

"Aptly timed for spring, Paul Morelli today released a Forget Me Not collection of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings where the petals of the sentimental namesake flower are adorned with diamonds.

“This collection was inspired by the forget-me-not flower, which represents true love, respect, and remembrance,” Morelli tells JCK. “My hope is that similarly to giving someone these flowers, giving a loved one a piece from our Forget Me Not collection will serve as a pledge of fidelity and love. I wanted to bring forth these ideals through intricate floral designs that offer a hint of femininity in a delicate yet lasting way.”

The hoop or chain of each Forget Me Not piece is made of 18k yellow gold and is studded with handcrafted 18k pink gold petals set with white and yellow pavé diamonds. The collection is now available on Paul Morelli’s website and at the jeweler’s New York flagship (which just opened last fall). Here are the five floral jewels, which will outlast any bouquets.

Forget Me Not single-wire necklace in 18k gold with 1.23 cts. t.w. diamonds, $11,000

Forget Me Not double-wire bracelet in 18k gold with 1 ct. t.w. diamonds, $10,000

Forget Me Not double-wire hoop earrings in 18k gold with 0.87 ct. t.w. diamonds, $8,800

Forget Me Not double-wire necklace (also pictured at top) in 18k gold with 1.54 cts. t.w. diamonds, $16,000

Forget Me Not single-wire bracelet in 18k gold with 0.64 ct. t.w. diamonds, $ ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... et-me-not/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)