Pinterest Predicts Coachella’s 2024 Fashion Trends

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm not sure about this article since I don't do social media , and although I"m familiar with Pinterest, I've never heard of Coachella so I hope at least some of you are interested in this one. ;)

By Brittany Siminitz | March 25, 2024

"Pinterest is partnering with Coachella for the first time ever, offering its data-based predictions on the top trends to take over the music festival this year, a collaboration with celebrity stylists Chloe and Chenelle, and an onsite fashion and beauty trend experience called Pinterest Manifest Station.

It’s the fashion predictions that might interest those in the jewelry industry, with top trending styles including Lana Del Rey core (coquettish and ballet-influenced fashions), dark feminine (leather, black fur), and fairycore (lacy dresses and sugarplum makeup).

Those inspired by the ultrafeminine style of Coachella headliner Del Rey would need items like vintage corsets and tulle dresses, which, according to Pinterest, have both seen big jumps in searches. As for jewelry, a major increase in searches was reported for bow jewelry (up 1764%), as well as for pearl bows (250%) and pearl belts.

Here’s one trend that might make you laugh (or cry): Pinners are apparently nostalgic for 2014, which was—gasp!—a decade ago. They are searching for original festival looks that were worn then, such as “funky crochet,” “fur boots,” and “statement belt.” For jewelry, Pinners want gold choker necklaces, ear cuffs, nose rings, and headpieces—relatively trendy items, but none completely out of the box for many jewelers.

Pinterest also noted a rise in interest for silver jewelry (chain belts and nose rings in particular), and though it’s not explicitly stated, there’s a vintage theme running throughout the report on Coachella fashion trends.

In conjunction with Coachella, which takes place the weekends of April 12 and ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... coachella/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)