JCK Jewelry Agenda: Week of March 24

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Here's JCK's Jewelry Agenda for this week, and the aqua and diamond bracelet in the lead pic is absolutely stunning, and the color is so soothing and relaxing I would buy this in a minute if I had the means to. 8-)

There's not much on the agenda this week but check it out and see if anything interests you. ;)

By Victoria Gomelsky | March 21, 2024

"Ease your way out of March with a couple of auctions and an Instagram Live interview series featuring our editor-in-chief, Victoria Gomelsky.

WATCH

Gemology Geek’s Instagram Live Interview Series: March 26–28 (online)

(Clockwise from top left) Erica Silverglide; Rebecca Boyajian; Robin Callahan; Sardwell; Victoria Gomelsky

Erica Silverglide, aka Gemology Geek, closes out her “Unstoppable Female Force” interview series this week with some of the jewelry industry’s leading women. On March 26, she’ll speak to brand ambassador and gemologist Rebecca Boyajian at 2:30 p.m. ET. JCK’s very own Victoria Gomelsky will answer questions on March 27 at 4:30 p.m. Designers Sardwell and Robin Callahan round out the week, on March 28 at 2:30 p.m. and March 30 at 6:30 p.m., respectively.

BID

Heritage Auctions’ Fine Minerals Sale: March 27 at noon CT (in person and online)

Fluorite from Elmwood Mine in Carthage, Tenn. (photo: Heritage Auctions/HA.com)

Heritage’s Fine Minerals Signature Auction is your chance to pick up rare and valuable specimens, such as a “Blue Cap” tourmaline (elbaite) from the Tourmaline Queen Mine in California’s northern San Diego County, or stunning examples of Namibian topaz, Mexican wulfenite, and South African rhodochrosite, among others.

Phillips’ Hong Kong Jewels Auction: March 28 at 2 p.m. HKT (in person and online)

Ring in pink gold with 1.38 ct. fancy vivid purplish-pink diamond, circular-cut pink sapphires, and brilliant-cut diamonds, estimate $320,000–$450,000

Nearly 600 lots of colored diamonds, gemstones, and signed jewels go on the block this week in Phillips’ Hong Kong Jewels sale at ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -march-24/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)