Piece of the Week: Nakard’s Pyrite Earrings

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

It's not surprising the photographer couldn't make pyrite and silver look appealing on a white background in the photo, and I can't say I think pyrite and silver are worth what he's selling these for when you consider the price of the raw materials, so the markup seems like a steep price to pay for his labor, but maybe it's my budget, or lack thereof that makes me think that way. ;)

"Spring is finally in our midst, and nothing inspires a wardrobe assessment like warmer weather.

Metal styles had a moment this winter, and these shiny fringe earrings with baguette-cut pyrite are the perfect transition piece for those sticking to the trend in the new season.

This week’s “Piece of the Week” pick, the “Nagano” earrings, features small, linked tiles of fool’s gold, giving them a unique metallic texture and dynamic movement.

The subtle pop of color in the seafoam green enamel is also a playful nod to the traditional spring pastel palette.

The earrings come from Nakard’s “Baguette Tile” collection, which blends Art Deco and ‘70s aesthetics in an offering of unisex pieces.

Founder Nak Armstrong, who launched his eponymous label in 2011, developed his diffusion line, “Nakard,” in 2020 to explore luxe design and wearability in a sterling silver format.

The “Nagano” earrings in pyrite and seafoam enamel retail for $1,550.

To see more from the brand, visit ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... e-earrings
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)