These Floral Jewels Are Joyful Statements for Spring

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are some very interesting pieces in this one, and I'm surprised I like the cuff in the lead pic. Of course I like the ring in the second pic, but it's not something I'd buy or wear, and the pendant in the next shot is very nice but also not something I'm attracted to. The rose hoop earrings would go great with the Auxo tennis bracelet I just posted in a thread on LGDS called Lab-Grown, but Make It Fashion, and the diamond flower brooch, floral cuff and sunflower ring all look nicely made, but the Hidden Treasures necklace below them is my second favorite from this lineup. I don't care for the next three, but the Bloom cocktail ring is a beautiful work of art, and I wish I could find out the steps used to make it; it's the favorite for that reason. It fascinates me, and the rest, as lovely as they are, don't hold a candle to it so I'll stop here except to say the dandelion puffball earrings are adorable, but not so much if your hair gets caught in them. :lol:

Check these out and see what you think of them, especially the Bloom cocktail ring. I'm going to go look at it again since its construction mystifies me. 8-)

By Brittany Siminitz | March 13, 2024

"Flowers are synonymous with spring, so if you’re being inundated with floral content, well, the season has sprung.

By now, the welcome sight of buds are back on the trees, some (at least in the D.C. area) even fully flowering with pink and white.

For anyone wondering why, year after year, flower styles are marketed to death as spring approaches, it’s because they never get old. We wait all winter for the sight of colorful blooms, and it always feels new, no matter how quickly time passes.

Still, fashion and jewelry buffs do want fresh concepts, ideas, and aesthetics in the season’s new arrivals. And brands never disappoint when it comes to floral jewelry.

This year, maximalism feels more relevant than ever. We want to see brightly hued statement flowers in oversize button-style earrings, large rings, and necklaces loaded with blooms. If a jewel is big and bold, it’s perfect for right now.

Bloom II ring in 18k yellow gold with 5 cts. t.w. pink and green tourmaline and 0.15 ct. t.w. diamonds, $8,500; Future Fortune

Marquise flower pendant on ball chain in 20k yellow gold with aquamarine and diamonds, price on request; Buddha Mama

Rose hoops in 18k rose gold with diamonds, $5,175; Toktam

Flower brooch in 18k white gold with 6.64 cts. t.w. heart-shape diamonds, 0.27 ct. t.w. fancy color diamond baguettes, 0.1 ct. marquise diamond, and 0.09 ct. t.w. baguette diamonds, price on request; Rahaminov

Wildflower cuff bracelet in sterling silver and 14k yellow gold with tourmaline, $1,799; Jen Volkodav

Chubby sunflower ring in 18k yellow gold with turquoise and 0.374 ct. t.w. diamonds, $8,500; Harwell Godfrey

Hidden Treasures necklace in 18k white gold with amethyst, blue and pink sapphires, emeralds, and diamonds, price on request; Kaltham’s Pavilion

Earrings in 18k white gold with South Sea and keshi pearls and 15.49 cts. t.w. morganite, price on request; Assael

Flower brooch in 18k yellow gold with hand-carved white crystal, 10.58 ct. star sapphire, and diamonds, $17,970; Brenda Smith

Wild Flower bracelet in 18k white gold with 3.8 cts. t.w. diamonds, $32,000; Graff

Bloom cocktail ring in 18k yellow gold with 1.45 cts. t.w. diamonds, $46,000; Cadar

Statement floral link necklace in 18k yellow gold, $20,000; Lagos

Lily earrings with mother-of-pearl acetate and crystals, $198; Lele Sadoughi

Medium Daisy ring in 18k white gold with amethyst and diamonds, $11,200; Asprey

Folklore drop necklace in 24k gold-plated silver with black spinel, $1,757; Elhanati

Dandelion Puffball earrings in gold-plated sterling silver, $605; Alex Monroe

Flowers & Vine earrings in 18k yellow gold with 1.12 cts. t.w. diamonds, $14,500; Laurie Kaiser

Top: Wild Child bracelet in 18k yellow gold and ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... statement/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)