SwordfishMining

Virgin Valley cell fire black wood limb Green Blue POC

Post by SwordfishMining »

20240311_131833a.jpg
20240311_131906a.jpg
20240311_131843a.jpg
20240311_131857a.jpg
128 cts untreated. Mined on the original rainbow Ridge Mine. kept dry
$2,500US I have polished gems off the other piece.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
OpalSpectrum

Re: Virgin Valley cell fire black wood limb Green Blue POC

Post by OpalSpectrum »

nice .. can't get more black then this :)
I need to add some VV opals to the collection
but probably specimen grade ..but would love to cut some stuff like that :roll:

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<
SwordfishMining

Re: Virgin Valley cell fire black wood limb Green Blue POC

Post by SwordfishMining »

Wellll, Ill tell you its like finding chicken teeth to find these. This material usually does not come from the bentonite clay opal bank itself, but was embedded in the sandstone/ash layers above them. I have found similar material in the other mines, but nothing the size and solidness as from the Rainbow Ridge Opal Mine overburden removal that Ive ever seen. What they have is marked NOT FOR SALE.

On the other hand all the bigger solid gem opals mined when the Roebling was, never saw the camera. The best opal in the last 4 years did not either. One man from a museum was allowed to take his picture if he promised not to publish it. The manager from the Bonanza had one he had to keep in his bathtub. Like the size of the one standing up in the Peacock Opal Mine shop. Some convict claimed any opal ever found on a placer mine as his before BLM threw out all his arguments.He did claim jump and resell our family claim group during his long lawfare attacks. The still have their valid placer claim and some dope thinks he owns their mine for 40,000 dollars. He does not. It is the mess that convict is doing to us and his poor deluded buyers.

There was also a shark tooth found up in there too. We always found the time to walk all the tailings for cones and teeth, not just below the precious loads to see what came from where. Im still trying to relocate the uranium cut above the Toni Fire Opal claim the fish vertebrae came out of. Leahs' nephew Shaun also ran the Opal Queen for a year for Markey. (RIP from a hit an run riding to work on his bike leaving a daughter.)

We have not found fishy things on the majority of claims and the Bone yard was all mammals that I ever saw. There was a rhino jaw with precious teeth found in the Opal Queen. The precious opal on or in bones I have found were at one of the family claims or the Peacock on the Little Pebble. I did just did out a scapula from the Kokopelli (Closest to the Peacock) by the root beer agate log. And i got antelope teeth from the cross over ridge.

Im the pro on the ground here that can show buyers who actually dig the precious opal off their claims. That criminal has convinced what should be good people, he is not lying slandering me from prison. He rewrote everything from any book to claim copyright on any information about here.

He nearly got me shot talking lies about me hurting my reputation last year. If the locals and the sheriffs did not vouch for me and put the claim owners straight, those drunks had guns and went to my house. That is another attempted murder that convict did. The restraining orders will stay in place. Note: To hurt us all anyway he can, He swears not opals from here can be cut as he failed over and over with what he could buy as he is not allowed to be on any of the mines here.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"