Dry Nevada Nugget UNOBTANIUM Black Fire Opal

Post your offers to buy or sell cut and rough gemstones here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Dry Nevada Nugget UNOBTANIUM Black Fire Opal

Post by SwordfishMining »

Feel free to ask any of your questions prior to purchase, no refunds on altered/tested material.
25.5 ct dried multicolor Virgin Valley black opal nuggets
25.5 ct dried multicolor Virgin Valley black opal nuggets
Since nobody else has ever offered these from my mining district for sale: SOLD free shipping & insurance.
NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS if you did not ask that question first. This is meant to be cut, not looked at. This is an opportunity to have some of the rarest cutting gem rough on earth. These are what the tumbled rough I sold for the Opal ID kits came from. Virgin Valley tops brightness gem opal is heat sensitive unlike Lightning Ridge typical rough can take a heating.

Stable opal in dry wood is the most common sold rough from here, not to buyers of top line material if no gems were were cut from it. I did not see the crazed expensive stones either as those are removed from cases when that happens. Dried properly rough after de watering and proving is rare and not cheap just to get you to buy more. There is not more its rare. . Most does not dry, but... drying is the test.

The way we were living here made for introducing new folks to the hobby and our vacation wonderland that is drama free except for that convict and his claimjumping in relation to others and me. Lying for 20 years from prison anywhere he could get it printed and he lost those cases remember. Never was justified to start claimjumping from prison. Check the dates.

His argument was thrown out after appeal. Both Placer and Lode claims are valid in Virgin Valley on the SAME TYPE of deposit and deeds will not be reversed. THEREFOR he was never allowed to claim the mines and resell them. His sold claims really were jumped as the owners really did not lose them to his over claiming then saying they had to win in court. Ask those tourmaline people hes been going after for decades also. i think he may have run them out of legal money after a hundred thousand wasted dollars and they had to quit defending so he won by lawfare, not justice. Know my enemy, yep!

If you dont want to Collect, Cut or Keep the parcel; dont even buy it.
20240309_163519a.jpg
20240309_163352a.jpg
20240309_163352a.jpg (22.49 KiB) Viewed 718 times
20240309_163609a.jpg
For $5 a ct I can sell you Bonanza dried chips & for $1 a ct wood with gem opal in it to some extent. $100 a gram for the conks that are bright.
Dealers tax papers accepted as Ive been an EIN for decades with NEVER a BBB or refuge management complaint.

You miners know how it works not letting your business be shared by ratters, but a ratter will spread all your info out of revenge..
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
SwordfishMining

Re: Dry Nevada Nugget UNOBTANIUM Black Fire Opal

20211203_144631a.jpg
When I say Health forces sale, I have actual physical limitations going on 70. Every claim I sell is posted legally. I cant be undersold.

Selling for less than ever since he slanders me so much as he says he is so much better about the exact same ground. The Black Hope & White hills he was selling from prison for a neat $880,000 dollars where i ask 50 k for the proven group. (His gay prostitute murderer prison partner actually)
AND the History Channel NEVER gave him permission to pirate their videos to copyright strike as his own, or the authors he plagiarizes. Yes Im not happy with that psychopath and his issues and until some remorse is shown, we here all cant ignore being stalked.

Call me, still living here 25 years later proving all he says is lies or twisted on the blood colored text black pages with pirate flags and the stolen logo from Rainbow Ridge he battles from. Just read the terms and conditions on every page to stop disclosure to the public and you can see the polished Jailhouse Lawyer lawfare embedded everywhere.

Thank You the Marginalian again for putting things back in perspective for the intelligent being.
"Dostoyevsky concludes with his protagonist’s reflection on the shared essence of life, our common conquest of happiness and kindness:
All are tending to one and the same goal, at least all aspire to the same goal, from the wise man to the lowest murderer, but only by different ways. It is an old truth, but there is this new in it: I cannot go far astray. I saw the truth. I saw and know that men could be beautiful and happy, without losing the capacity to live upon the earth. I will not, I cannot believe that evil is the normal condition of men… I saw the truth, I did not invent it with my mind. I saw, saw, and her living image filled my soul for ever. I saw her in such consummate perfection that I cannot possibly believe that she was not among men. How can I then go astray? … The living image of what I saw will be with me always, and will correct and guide me always. Oh, I am strong and fresh, I can go on, go on, even for a thousand years.
[…]
And it is so simple… The one thing is — love thy neighbor as thyself — that is the one thing. That is all, nothing else is needed. You will instantly find how to live.
SwordfishMining

Mining claims start at you do the work with my affordable knowledge. 200$ to see what Im about and real. Several claims do need 4x4 to access them, others on the flat land.
The first ammolite I traded for was in Virgin Valley for wet Opal. Heck one weekend we traded a gun shop owner a few thousand dollars of firearms. Most went to the Bonanza members as usual. Over the years there has been more than one deal to be had. These are from a cutter in the Koroit factory and are all treated like most fragile gems are. I mean Id rather have something that can take a drop than not.
amocut.jpg
The 50$ Ammolite cabs in 2020?
I bought picks from my neighbors at the gem shows for years for wrapping and sale. Its too much to keep up with all the new things being offered for sale every year.

Stay tuned for more. It is kinda on you to ask for things if you are not just shopping whats listed. My ESTY store is nothing like my com padres, but I probably have some of everything in the cutters bank I hand selected over the years. Those ammolites were picked from hundreds out of trays that were empty by the end of the week. Now that cutter sells his entire output to a single vendor to resell & the prices went up.
SwordfishMining

RIMG0292aa.jpg
RIMG0292aa.jpg (76.25 KiB) Viewed 514 times
Looking into the back of Virgin Valley Honey opal polished by J Church
20240317_182053629.jpg
the top of the twig
20240317_175412205.jpg
The center of some blacks are too black for their own good and mask the play of color
RIMG0236a.jpg
RIMG0236a.jpg (87.88 KiB) Viewed 514 times
The green cell fire limb from the red angle
20240317_181724981a.jpg
Opal and wood detail on end
20240317_181518445a.jpg
20240317_181518445a.jpg (24.2 KiB) Viewed 514 times
Ol pinky from the side. The shade does depend on the angle of viewing.