Bolo and Beyond: Jewels for the Modern Cowgirl

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These western themed pieces are really nice, and I probably don't have to tell you the boot in the lead pic is the favorite from this one, but I also love the horse medallion and the horseshoes. Check these out. 8-)

By Brittany Siminitz | March 06, 2024

"Cowboy core, cowgirl core, coastal cowgirl—all these (mostly TikTok-born) trends have been floating around the web for over a year now, percolating under other louder, more popular aesthetics that have been sweeping the social platforms.

Until now, that is. Put on your hat and boots and giddyap, because the Western look is prime for a second act. Most obviously, there’s Beyoncé’s venture into country music that might tip the scales and cause us all to start buying belt buckles. But the upcoming festival season could also give a boost: Coachella and the like often inspire this sort of yee-haw dressing. And there have been enough cowboy boot sightings at Paris Fashion Week (both on the street and on the runway) to deem it a full-fledged trend.

A retailer needn’t go all-in to catch a ride on this horse—if bolos and squash blossoms aren’t part of the store’s repertoire, clients can turn to the classic horseshoe and a dash of turquoise to participate in this trend. Below, some of the latest cowboy-related styles to lasso now.

Iconica bolo necklace in 18k rose gold with garnet, $8,450; Pomellato

Golden Pony ring in 14k yellow gold with rose-cut diamonds, price on request; Seal & Scribe

Horseshoe love token in 14k yellow gold with diamonds, $2,850; Heavenly Vices

Ring in 18k yellow gold and silver with turquoise and diamonds, price on request; Fred Leighton

Western charm bracelet in 14k yellow gold with diamonds, $9,140; Sydney Evan

Bolo necklace in 18k rose gold with diamonds, $9,850; Nouvel Heritage

Simonetta Santa Fe ring in 18k yellow gold with 9.16 ct. Sleeping Beauty turquoise and 0.43 ct. t.w. diamonds, $13,500; Anne Baker

Horseshoe charm in 18k yellow gold with 1.37 cts. t.w. diamonds, $5,000; Stone Fine Jewelry

Handmade necklace in gold with wooden beads, leather, and turquoise, $15,000; Dale Novick

Turquoise ring, price on request; Sheryl Lowe

Johanna horse medallion in 14k yellow gold with tiger’s eye and diamonds, $2,370; Lionheart

Squash blossom earrings in 14k yellow gold with turquoise, sapphire, and tourmaline, $5,600; Marlo Laz

Horseshoe charm in yellow gold with turquoise and diamonds, $ ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... n-cowgirl/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Bolo and Beyond: Jewels for the Modern Cowgirl

Post by SwordfishMining »

We do love our heritage of the West. Buckle up Buckaroos & Buckarettes if you have not seen the scarf slides, collar tips, concho studded belts, buckles, boots & whatnot that go with those at a good square dance.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"