Flo Rida to Perform at JCK in Las Vegas

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I would imagine that the older generations in the trade don't know who Flo Rida is, much less care for rap so it would be interesting to see who turns up for this and which groups don't, but I suppose we'll never know. :lol:

By Brittany Siminitz | March 05, 2024

"Rapper Flo Rida will headline the JCK Rocks event at this year’s JCK show in Las Vegas, show organizers announced. JCK Rocks, held exclusively for JCK and Luxury badge holders, will take place on Sunday, June 2 at Tao Beach and Nightclub at the Venetian Resort.

Flo Rida is expected to perform his biggest hit, “Low (Apple Bottom Jeans),” and other chart-toppers, like “My House” and “Club Can’t Handle Me,” when he takes the stage at Tao Beach.

The JCK Rocks event will directly follow Facets, the Jewelers for Children gala scheduled for 6:30–9 p.m. on June 2 in the Venetian’s San Polo Ballroom. Those in attendance at Facets will be privy to a special entertainment procession from the ballroom to Tao Beach.

JCK and Luxury badges must be shown for entry to JCK Rocks. Arrive early, as doors close once capacity has been reached.

Those interested in renting a VIP cabana for the event ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... las-vegas/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)