Watch: Uncovering the Hottest Jewelry Trends for 2024

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I thought it was odd that they put the video above the text, so for convenience here so you'd know what the video's about I moved it to below the text. This says there won't be any more episodes of My Next Question until the 16th of March. ;)

"In the midst of the Tucson trade shows, New York Fashion Week, and red carpet award season, jewelry has been front and center.

The latest episode of “My Next Question,” a co-branded webinar series hosted by National Jeweler and Jewelers of America, covered the hottest jewelry trends for the year, from popular colors to new ways of styling.

Hosted by Jewelers of America’s Amanda Gizzi and National Jeweler’s Lauren McLemore, this episode features Randi Molofsky, the founder and owner of brand development agency For Future Reference, and celebrity jeweler George “The Jeweler” Khalife.

Molofsky and Khalife gave a rundown of their predictions for this year’s top trends.

They discussed the resurgence of interest in vintage jewelry, the trendy ways to wear and work with pearls, and all things metals.

Watch the full discussion in the video above. (moved to below)

“My Next Question” will return March 19 at 2 p.m. EDT with “How to Buy and Sell Vintage” hosted by JA’s Regina Ciarleglio and National Jeweler’s Michelle Graff.

Learn more and register to attend here. ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... s-for-2024
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)