Super Bowl LVIII: Taylor’s Version

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Although I couldn't care less about Swift and her paramours, when they give her fine jewelry and we get to see it then I"m all for it, and in this one the ruby and diamond jewels are spectacular and I want them all. She can keep her '87' pendant and the studs which appear to be the only LGDs in the lineup. :lol:

By Melissa Rose Bernardo | February 12, 2024

"On Feb. 11, aka Super Bowl Sunday, some of us came for the game: the Kansas City Chiefs versus the San Francisco 49ers—a rematch of the 2020 Super Bowl that Kansas City won, kicking off what sportswriters and talking heads are now calling a dynasty. Some of us came for the halftime show starring Usher, who powered through a hit-packed set list that took every Gen Xer back to our awkward high school dances. Some of us came for the commercials (Beyoncé wins again!). And some of us came, let’s be honest, to see what jewelry Taylor Swift—the Chiefs’ most famous fan—would be wearing to cheer on her boyfriend, tight end Travis Kelce.

Custom Large Varsity pendant in diamonds and 14k yellow gold, $4,250; Stephanie Gottlieb

Tennis choker with 3.6 cts. t.w. diamonds in 14k rose gold, $7,500; Stephanie Gottlieb

The 14-time Grammy winner did not disappoint, starting with a diamond choker and a diamond Varsity pendant—customized with Kelce’s jersey number, 87—by Stephanie Gottlieb. (Gottlieb wore the 87 necklace, along with a “GO TAYLOR’S BOYFRIEND” sweatshirt, at her Super Bowl party. She even had an 87 cake in Chiefs colors. Now that’s a fan!)

Bezel-Set Demi Ring with 0.2 ct. t.w. natural rubies in reclaimed 14k yellow gold, $1,230; Baguette Stacking Ring with 5 mm x 2 mm natural ruby in reclaimed 14k yellow gold, $1,210; Shahla Karimi

Eternity band in 18k gold with 8 cts. t.w. rubies, $5,660; stretch bracelet with 1.38 cts. t.w. diamonds and 6 cts. t.w. rubies, $19,950; Shay

Custom ruby pendant necklace, $11,500 (smaller version available here); Shay

Magna ring in 14k yellow gold with 1.25 cts. t.w. princess-cut rubies and 0.03 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,210; Retrouvaí

Swift then layered in loads of ruby pieces, including adorable and super-affordable stacking rings from New York City–based brand Shahla Karimi (FYI: You can get Taylor’s rings with either created or natural rubies); a solitaire pendant, eternity band, and ruby and diamond bracelet from Los Angeles–based Shay; and a princess-cut ruby ring from L.A. brand Retrouvaí.

Trillion solitaire lab-grown diamond stud in 14k yellow gold (also available in rose and white gold), $600–$750 each (sold individually); Vrai

14k yellow gold pavé diamond alphabet mini hoop “T”, $650; Jacquie Aiche

Let’s not forget the mismatched earrings: The huggie-and-heart earring with orangey-red carnelian is by the Last Line; the trillion stud is from lab-grown diamond brand Vrai; and the diamond hoop with hanging T charm came from L.A.’s Jacquie Aiche, who also made pieces for Usher (including this wow-worthy pinky ring).

The best part about all of these jewels? Many of them are within reach, ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... s-version/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Super Bowl LVIII: Taylor’s Version

Post by SwordfishMining »

A Note: The Taylor Swift cam count stopped at 51 times, i read somewhere.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"