“Love Flies Free” With Cadar’s Shell Collection

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are lovely renditions of shells in various designs, and I pretty much like them all, and I think I like the charm bracelet best, but I would never buy the shell charm ring because I'm sure my long hair would spend more time caught in it than not. :lol:

By Brittany Siminitz | January 26, 2024

"Have you been bitten by the spring break bug yet? Surely your inboxes, too, are flooded with fashions meant for warmer temperatures, of desirable locations tempting with “discounted” deals to transport you to a place where summer is forever.

Personally, I long to feel the warm sun on my skin, though winter has left me feeling rather marshmallowy, all concealed in oversize sweats and the like, feeling as if I’ll never again dare to don that stretchy, stripy swimsuit.

Baby steps. Soon, barely-there attire will be the norm, and I’ll wonder how it was ever possibly cold enough to stay in that sweltering sweater. A good starter? The newest collection from Cadar, because jewelry doesn’t care what time of year it is—or the level of layers we have packed on.

Shell pinky ring in 18k yellow gold, $4,900

The brand’s Shell collection, in luscious gold that just begs to be placed on sun-kissed skin, brings forth memories of treasure hunting on the beach, bucket in hand, searching for the perfect specimens to bring home.

Those memories informed Cadar founder and creative director Michal Kadar, who grew up collecting seashells along the beaches of Tel Aviv.

Shell charm ring in 18k yellow gold, $6,900

“My dad, an artist, would use those shells to create elaborate mosaics decorating the entire facade of my home,” Kadar says in notes on the collection. “And like the soft-bodied creatures who find sanctuary from the outside world within the shell’s protective walls, my shell-covered home always served as my safe place.”

Shell charm bracelet in 18k yellow gold, $11,900

A personal tribute to her father, Kadar’s Shell jewels are made in 18k yellow gold with ridged detailing. On Cadar’s epic choker necklace, a gathering of golden seashells, differently shaped so they look like an assortment of shells you’d find in the sand, dangles charm-style from a chain of circular links. You’ll find similar detailing in the brand’s charm bracelet, and a kicky charm ring that looks as if it’d be a treat to wear.

Shell ’70s stud earrings in 18k yellow gold, $6,900

Shell drop earrings in 18k yellow gold, $7,900

An oversize pair of ’70s-style stud earrings ensures consumers are repping the big styles this season promises, while a swingy pair of drop earrings make a fun, light addition to a line imbued with meaning. Each piece is discreetly inscribed with the phrase “where love flies free”—a sentimental nod to “the places where our hearts find sanctuary,” according to the brand.

The collection, which was just released to retailers in anticipation of resort season, comprises rings, earrings, necklaces, and a bracelet, with prices starting at ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... dar-shell/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)