Frank Adams Rolls Out Kwiat’s ‘Mine to Shine’ Program

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is one of the best ideas I've heard so far for promoting natural diamonds. They can't do this with LGDs. They'd end up showing them the machines they were incubated in. :lol:

Kwiat’s “Mine to Shine” program, which allows customers to track a diamond’s journey, has debuted at retail partner Frank Adams Jewelers.

"Albany, N.Y.— Frank Adams Jewelers just joined the dozen other retailers that are giving customers an opportunity to track their natural diamond’s journey.

The Albany, New York, jeweler has introduced the “Mine to Shine” program, a retail offering created by Kwiat that lets consumers follow a rough diamond’s path from the mine to an engagement ring.

The stone is tracked through every stage, from cutting to polishing to creating the setting to mounting.

“An engagement ring is among the most important purchases someone will make, with pieces often becoming beloved family heirlooms,” said Frank Adams Jewelers President Kimberly Adams Russell.

“We are thrilled to be among only a dozen Mine to Shine retail partners in the United States, offering our customers an exclusive service.”

The program also is available at Kwiat’s stores in New York City and Las Vegas.

In an interview with National Jeweler this summer, CEO Greg Kwiat explained how Mine to Shine works.

Kwiat works with its longtime partners to source diamonds from Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, and Canada.

Those partners source their rough primarily from De Beers Group, as well as from Lucara Diamond Corp., operator of the Karowe mine in Botswana, he said.

Using De Beers’ Tracr and Lucara’s Clara systems, the stones can be tracked through the supply chain.

“Customers want clarity and honesty about the origins of diamonds and their impact on the world,” Greg Kwiat said in a statement.

The natural diamonds it sources, “have a tremendous positive impact on local communities and citizens. We expect that in the years to come, other brands will follow our lead and adopt a more transparent and engaging approach.”

Frank Adams Jewelers said the partnership is a testament to its commitment to its customers and the industry, ensuring diamond purchases benefit the economies of mining regions and promote ethical practices.

The retailer, which celebrated its centennial last year, recently was named ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... ne-program
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)