Kendra Scott Enters Beauty Market With Three New Fragrances

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I didn't think I'd be posting this one for you since she's deviating into fragrances, but she named them right for selling in a jewelry store, and the ingredients of each one sound exquisite, plus she views them as part of a woman's identity, like the jewels she wears that reflect her style. Also, when I was a rose girl in Texas, the signature scent I wore wasn't one commonly worn by other women. It was bold and unique so when people caught a hint of it in a club they knew I was around and would seek me out to buy roses, so I've always had a signature scent and highly recommend it. Check out what Kendra's up to now. ;)

By Karen Dybis | November 08, 2023

"Responding to years of customer requests, Kendra Scott has introduced a fragrance collection, with hopes of further expanding into the beauty space, company officials say.

Kendra Scott’s three signature scents—Ruby Musk, Amber Aura, and Jade Blossom—are newly available in the brand’s stores. The addition of this “fragrance portfolio” is one step in Kendra Scott’s efforts to become a lifestyle brand and give customers another type of accessory to wear, Tom Nolan, the company’s CEO, tells JCK in an email interview.

“After hearing our customers express interest in fragrance, the decision to venture into the beauty industry through this category felt like a natural progression for us. It presented an opportunity to enhance our brand experience and offer yet another avenue for self-expression,” Nolan says. “While Kendra Scott initially began as an accessories brand, we have since broadened our lifestyle offerings.

Kendra Scott’s three new signature fragrances range from light and airy to more dramatic.

“Launching fragrance ahead of the holiday season was important to us,” Nolan says. “The holiday season is a time when people come together to celebrate, and it’s also a time when gift-giving plays a central role. We see it as an important way to connect with both our loyal fans and new customers in an exciting way.”

Nolan says the company is “eager to receive feedback from our customers” as they try the perfumes. Kendra Scott projects its fragrance collection will achieve about $5 million in sales in its first year.

In recent years Kendra Scott has explored multiple new categories, including men’s jewelry and accessories and Southwestern styles, with Yellow Rose by Kendra Scott.

Amber Aura, one of the new fragrances, has rich cedarwood notes drawn forward with warm florals like vanilla.

The company’s founder, Kendra Scott, loves to travel, and her memories of these adventures inspired the three scents, Nolan says. Ruby Musk is more romantic, with notes of rose, bergamot, and pink pepper. Amber Aura is a powerful experience of musk, cedarwood, and praline. Jade Blossom is light and bright, with jasmine, green flower, and sandalwood.

The perfume bottles’ design resembles Kendra Scott’s Danielle and Davie jewelry silhouettes. A 10 ml bottle is priced at $30, and the 75 ml size is $120.

Nolan says Kendra Scott has grand plans for the holidays, including in-store surprises for customers and a fresh jewelry collection. The brand is on track to have 139 stores by the end of 2023 and plans to further expand in the new year, he says.

“Much like our jewelry, which carries sentimental value and holds special meaning for each wearer, a fragrance has the ability to ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ragrances/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)