Watch: What to Know About AI This Holiday Season

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I've been reading about AI putting out false information at times, so if you use it for your business make sure it says exactly what you want it to say since you can be held accountable for some mistakes it might make. I noticed when I posted about the orange auroras that spaceweather.com says they never use AI so all the information they post is written by humans and can be relied on. I wonder, are any of you using AI and do you plan to use it to promote your business over the holidays? :?:

"The holiday season is quickly approaching and jewelers are prepping for the busiest time of year.

The latest episode of “My Next Question,” a co-branded webinar series hosted by National Jeweler and Jewelers of America, shared how artificial intelligence-powered technology could be just the thing to give jewelers a leg up on the competition.

Hosted by Jewelers of America’s Annie Doresca and National Jeweler’s Lenore Fedow, guests Jennifer Shaheen of Technology Therapy Group and BriteCo CEO Dustin Lemick discussed how jewelers can best use AI technology this holiday season.

They discussed what to know about ChatGPT and how AI can be used for data management, social media, product descriptions, and more.

Watch the full discussion in the video above.

“My Next Question” will return Nov. 7 at 2 p.m. EDT with “Unwrapping Social Media: Tips for ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... day-season
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)