Neil Lane’s Latest Collection Uses Lab-Grown Diamonds

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Gosh I hate to see all these jewelers jump on the lab-grown bandwagon, and quite frankly, I think it will taint their brand name in the mind of the public since they sell natural diamonds, but now if someone told me their ring came from Neil Lane I would think it probably was LGDs and not natural diamonds in their jewels. :?

Neil Lane’s latest designs for Kay Jewelers echo his typical design hallmarks but exclusively feature lab-grown diamonds.

"Akron, Ohio—Neil Lane is hopping on the lab-grown diamond bandwagon.

Customers who have shopped Neil Lane designs at Kay Jewelers can now find an entire collection of the designer’s wares at the Signet-owned jewelry store chain that exclusively feature lab-grown diamonds.

The collection is called “Neil Lane Artistry.”

“For the past 13 years, I’ve had the pleasure of working with Kay to design collections that are inspired but also accessible to jewelry lovers across the country, not just Hollywood,” Lane said.

“With my new Artistry collection at Kay, we now offer an even larger variety for consumers to find something they’ll love and cherish for a lifetime.”

Neil Lane Artistry lab-grown diamond rings launched online and in stores on Sept. 20.

Neil Lane Artistry launched Sept. 20 with eight engagement rings and four wedding bands, per a statement from Kay Jewelers.

As of press time, 21 Neil Lane Artistry styles were featured on the Kay Jewelers website, with six traditional engagement ring styles and 15 bands.

The center stones in the engagement rings are independently certified, Kay said, and, just like the natural diamonds in other Neil Lane for Kay designs, all the lab-grown diamonds in the Artistry collection are also responsibly sourced and conflict-free.

Each online product prominently features the term “Lab-Created Diamond” in the product title.

Kay has plans to expand the initial launch this fall, adding an additional 23 engagement rings, 12 men’s wedding bands, and 12 women’s wedding bands to the assortment.

Prices range from $799.99 to $18,499.99.

At the lower end, a $799.99 band might feature anywhere from 0.16 carats to 0.25 carats of lab-grown diamonds.

Diamond engagement rings currently feature center stones weighing between 1 carat and 3 carats.

Currently, lab-grown diamond center stones in the “Neil Lane Artistry” collection at Kay Jewelers range between 1 and 3 carats.

The highest-priced item currently available online is an engagement ring with 3-carat oval-cut lab-grown diamond center stone and an additional 1 carat total of lab-grown diamond pavé. It’s priced at $18,299.99.

All pieces are crafted in 14-karat white or yellow gold.

Of tossing his hat into the lab-grown diamond ring Lane said, “As an artist, I find inspiration all over, and nothing gives me greater joy than innovating and trying something new.”

The Neil Lane Artistry collection will expand to men’s bands this fall.

Kay Jewelers President Bill Brace added, “Expanding the Neil Lane collection to include lab-created diamonds is a natural evolution of the brand to offer consumers another meaningful option to choose from that is also on-trend and responsibly sourced. ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... n-diamonds
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)